Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fangs - Feral druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fangs

Fangs - Feral druid Empty
PostSubject: Fangs - Feral druid   Fangs - Feral druid Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:09 am

In Character

Character Name: Fangs (Sharasha Mistwing)

Character Sex: Female

Character Age: 141

Character Race: Night elf

What part of the world did you grow up in: Teldrassil

Do you have any family: No

Who are you loyal to: My friends

What are your religious views: Semi-traditionalist druid of the wild. Also worshipping Ysera as a diety.

How do you feel about the Horde: I'm peaceful until provoked.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: I want to get raiding in a fun friendly environment again.

How do you feel about Genocide: I wouldn't recommend it.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: No

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 29

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Druid

Character Level: 80

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page:

Please explain your choice of talents: PVP(dps) atm. For a true dps spec there's a few minor changes, but I've only been pvp:ing and pugging recently. Offtanking 10man or tanking heroics.
Once 3.1 comes out I had planned on having a pure feral tanking + dps spec.

Please list your previous guilds if any: The ones I can rememeber: Rebirth, Vendetta, US, Sinistry and quite a few others. I'm not a guildhopper, quite the opposite, but you tend to rack up a few guilds over the years for varios reasons.

Please list your previous raid experience if any: I've been playing a long time, and during that time there's been periods of more or less intensive raiding.
Molten core etc was done quite alot, however blackwing lair I only did once or twice. Zul gurub was pugged extensively. AQ I can't really remember, a few pugs and a few raids. Once BC came and I was in rebirth we raided quite abit, I think it was the same in Vendetta. WotlK I've only done pugs so far.

Coincidentily I recently led a naxx 25 pug with some success, 2x7h and we had cleared up to sapph + thaddius left wich is what made me realize that I couldn't do that again.. ever. Clueless people leech your pwn from you Sad

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Not sure. I recognise several names and some are former guildies.

How long have you been playing THIS character: Since the day wow-EU opened, whenever that was. Namechange and server change to SSL somewhere slightly after it's opening. I have taken a few hiatuses over the years though.

How often do you play: Too much. I've reenvisioned my plan to play less into playing more in the evenings instead and exclusively use daytime for study. I won't have any problems meeting raid schedules though, as long as they are not ultrahardcore.

What Add Ons do you use: Bartender, X-perl, DBM, Ratingbuster, Outfitter, Recount, Tiptac, Spammenot, Omen.

Why are you joining the guild: Social Raid Member

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: Most of my experience is in tanking but I've recently been dps:ing alot more. I haven't been using recount very long.
I know my sustained 5-man heroic dps (basically selfbuffed) tends to be around 2200 with boss fights peaking higher. Either way, my weapon being crap doesn't help. ;P

I'd have to doublecheck raiddps during a pug to make sure, I expect it's much higher though.

I understand you're not looking for my class or spec. That's alright, I just figured I'd make myself availiable. For this reason I hope there's no percieved disrespect when I will be making one or two other applications too. /lick
Back to top Go down
Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Fangs - Feral druid   Fangs - Feral druid Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:11 am

Crap, my armory page didn't make it. It's really late so I might have missed it. cat
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fangs - Feral druid   Fangs - Feral druid Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:29 am

I'm really sorry Fangs but we just cannot fit in another tank at the moment, and if we were going to fit in another melee dps it would have to be an enhancement shammy, but other than that there really is nothing we have that would see you have regular raid activity.

I'm sorry man good luck with your guild search.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Fangs - Feral druid   Fangs - Feral druid Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:56 am

I kinda expect most applications to be turned down, especially from the guilds that make their member status clear beforehand.

Thanks and mabbe another time.
Back to top Go down
Mags

PostSubject: Re: Fangs - Feral druid   Fangs - Feral druid Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:16 am

Oh no Sad Because Fangs is one of the best tanks I know Sad Do we have bear tank? Sad If triks plays jooney... xD
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fangs - Feral druid   Fangs - Feral druid Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:03 pm

Me turning him down is no reflection on his skills we just really cannot fit him in atm.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Fangs - Feral druid   Fangs - Feral druid Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:56 pm

Yes, it's no problem. I knew this before I applied.

I really hope my dps guesses didn't scare you though. It seems I really don't know what the hell I'm talking about when it comes to dps Razz

3795dps in 5 man on meathook.

I think my 2200dps guesstimate was a very low overall dps guess. Seems I do really shitty dps on trash, unless they are swipeable, and it usually peaks on bosses. How much it peaks depends on what the boss does. I think that's for most ferals?

Aaaanyway, I joined dominion. They are abit broken atm wich suits me fine. If you ever need to borrow a tank/dps for 25 man though...!! Thanks for reading and best of luck guys. /lick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fangs - Feral druid   Fangs - Feral druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fangs - Feral druid
Page 1 of 1