Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anthony, 70 feral druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinsai d

Anthony, 70 feral druid Empty
PostSubject: Anthony, 70 feral druid   Anthony, 70 feral druid Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:01 am

In Character

Character Name: Sinsai Dal Maran a.k.a. Anthony the Bear

Character Sex: female

Character Age: 32

Character Race: In your terms, Night elf

What part of the world did you grow up in: Northern Feralas

Do you have any family: Short anwser, yes. We have grown pretty distant sadly.

Who are you loyal to: Our goddess Elune and lord Sebastian Shadowbane.

What are your religious views: I have my own philosophy.

How do you feel about the Horde: I avoid them at all cost unless my orders leave me no choise.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: I have a few tasks that must be fullfilled. Some that I have been unable to complete by myself. Sebastian said I need to find a suitable force. I'm hoping I could find some assistance with the Exiles. In return I would obviously be inclined to join in if you would ever require my skills.

How do you feel about Genocide: What an odd question to ask... I'm going to go with that It'll all depend on the circumstances... Still... Odd question though...

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: Hmm... I hope your not calling our godess Elune a demon... Things could get ugly If you did. I can assure you that I'm not a demon either. I would not be able to serve Sebastian if I was.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 20

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Druid

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Good

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Good

Link to your Armory Page: h ttp://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Anthony (remove the " " between http)

Please explain your choice of talents: full pve feral tank and dps

Please list your previous guilds if any: on this character I've only been with "The Fourth Legacy"

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Just ZG before tbc, afterwards various pug raids such as Onyxia, ZG, MC. I've been up to curator in karazhan.

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: I can't say that I know too many of you yet. But I'm sure that anyone that have had me as a tank will say that I was pretty decent.

How long have you been playing THIS character: I do not care to find this one out. Sweet denail.

How often do you play: I'dd say definitly more then 15 hours a week.

What Add Ons do you use: Omen, Itemrack, decursive and MyRoleplay

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member / Raid Member / Role play Focused) I'dd be intrested in being a raid member and join in on the occasional roleplays.

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: I would honestly have no idea. I do pretty decent If I'm asked to dps on the damage meters. But I feel that doesn't really give an honest number, I'm almost allways asked to tank sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Cyenne

PostSubject: Re: Anthony, 70 feral druid   Anthony, 70 feral druid Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 5:28 pm

Anthony!

If im allowed to put my finger into this... I've never seen a tank as good as Anthony. It would be wonderful having him in our guild, because he is an outstanding player!
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anthony, 70 feral druid   Anthony, 70 feral druid Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:41 pm

Whisper me in game we will have a chat.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
vasilla

PostSubject: Re: Anthony, 70 feral druid   Anthony, 70 feral druid Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:51 am

Heya Anthony
Haven't seen you for ages, how are you doin^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthony, 70 feral druid   Anthony, 70 feral druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthony, 70 feral druid
Page 1 of 1