Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warlock Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bellerap

Warlock Application Empty
PostSubject: Warlock Application   Warlock Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:26 pm

In Character

Character Name: Belleraphon

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 101

Character Race: Human

What part of the world did you grow up in: Westfall at a farm grew up in the wild with boars-pigs chickens and coyotes we live in fear because the hordes from Stranglethorn were coming and they were destroying our farms /cry

Do you have any family: Yes i do my parents have pumpkins and they sell them in the streets of sw every morning thats what they do for a living since both of their children have grown up and explore places

Who are you loyal to: The king of Stormwind

What are your religious views: I believe in will

How do you feel about the Horde: They are misunderstood creatures we need to show respect and i believe they will show it back as a reward

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: Kill The Betrayer!

How do you feel about Genocide: Its weird but exciting at the same time

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: I am warlock so ofc i am!

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 16

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Warlock

Character Level:70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Native English Speaker

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page

Please explain your choice of talents: I love affliction 45/6/10 for quests and so on (i am gathering gold for my epic flying mount) But destro is my atu imba dmg 0/21/40 tbh i have gear for both speccs in destro the talent build is

Please list your previous guilds if any:Incarna, Retributions, Crysis, Guardians of Azzinoth

Please list your previous raid experience if any:Kara clear, Gruul clear, Maggy clear, za first 2 bosses. ssc clear, tk clear except kael'thas and MH winterchill down and anetheron to 43%. From outdoor bosses: Doomwalker and Kazzak

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: nop /cry

How long have you been playing THIS character: a year

How often do you play: depends now its summer time and i can be logged in all day :p

What Add Ons do you use: omen2, Recount. DBM, atlas loot,

Why are you joining the guild: I believe i am a reliable person i pay attention on whatever i do, i would like via this guild to meet new people - personalities and most importantly have fun!. I love pve with my warlock but pvp with my twink rogue:)

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment:500
Back to top Go down
Bellera

PostSubject: Average DPS in a raid   Warlock Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:36 pm

Sorry but i checked the last question and i realized that i had posted something stupid so if i amy correct it its 800-900(misunderstood the question)
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application   Warlock Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:54 am

Accepted for a trial during saturdays raid.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application   Warlock Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock Application
Page 1 of 1