Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zinkii, lvl 80 warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zinkii

Zinkii, lvl 80 warlock Empty
PostSubject: Zinkii, lvl 80 warlock   Zinkii, lvl 80 warlock Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:25 am

You need to provide us with the following information when applying for this guild, please fill in all the sections if you want us to take your application seriously.

In Character

Character Name: Zinkii

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: I have forgotten my age...

Character Race: Gnome

What part of the world did you grow up in: It was in gnomeregan. That was long ago... I do not like to speak about this...

Do you have any family: Yes. I have 1 brother as far as I know and his name is Zinkle

Who are you loyal to: I am loyal to everyone who is loyal to me...

What are your religious views: I have no religion.

How do you feel about the Horde: Hah.. the horde.. I hate the horde. I rip out their hearts and drain their souls. Leave none of them alive!

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: I hope to achieve a little more in dungeons and raids.

How do you feel about Genocide: I do this daily to all (horde) who oppose me.. any horde I see actually.. I will spare no one.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: haha.. I am neither.. demons are my minions and they will obey to my command.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 21

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Warlock

Character Level: 80

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Zinkii

Please explain your choice of talents: dotdotdot. It's my arena spec.

Please list your previous guilds if any: I haven't been in a guild recently only in US and EoL some time ago.

Please list your previous raid experience if any: I did MC, BWL, AQ20, ZG, AQ40, KZ, TK, BT 5/9, MH, Naxx10 man some bosses, Naxx 25 some bosses. Vault heroic and non heroic. Sorry I cannot remember exactly which bosses.

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Hanson (Nevux) and Prune <3

How long have you been playing THIS character: I started this char around middle / end s4.

How often do you play: Way too F***ing much. But that is good isn't it?

What Add Ons do you use: atm I use pvp add ons. If addons are needed I will download them

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member. But I am also intrested in raiding.

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: I can't tell to be honest I haven't been to that many Raids during WotlK. Though I know the DPS rotation of my class in PvE spec and my current spec.
Back to top Go down
Nevux

PostSubject: Re: Zinkii, lvl 80 warlock   Zinkii, lvl 80 warlock Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:40 am

Zinkii has really got my vouch. Hes really a good player and also hes one of the nicest persons I know. I really think he would fit into the guild well.
Back to top Go down
Prune

PostSubject: Re: Zinkii, lvl 80 warlock   Zinkii, lvl 80 warlock Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:54 am

I vouch for zinkster, I've known him for the longest time in both PVE and PVP and I find him a very skilled little gnome! I'm sure that he would be a fun and useful (hehe) addition to the team! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zinkii, lvl 80 warlock   Zinkii, lvl 80 warlock Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:48 am

Id be willing to take you in a social / pvp member as people are willing to vouch for you and no one has anything bad to say about you, youd have to work on raid orientated gear if you wanted to raid though.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zinkii, lvl 80 warlock   Zinkii, lvl 80 warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zinkii, lvl 80 warlock
Page 1 of 1