Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unique's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unique

Unique's Application Empty
PostSubject: Unique's Application   Unique's Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:53 am

You need to provide us with the following information when applying for this guild, please fill in all the sections if you want us to take your application seriously.

In Character

Character Name: Unique

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 27

Character Race: Dwarf

What part of the world did you grow up in: Azeroth

Do you have any family: No

Who are you loyal to: Friend + Family

What are your religious views: I believe their might be something or someone out their but i am not sure what.

How do you feel about the Horde: i actually have many horde characters, but when playing the alliance ..no mercy FOR THE ALLIANCE

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: become an alliance end game raider

How do you feel about Genocide: i think it wrong, and people should be aloud to live the way they are with being criticized for what they look like etc.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: demon

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 16

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Huntard

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page:

Please explain your choice of talents: Currently i am Beast Mastery spec for raiding, 49/12/0 i have chosen beats mastery because it is the best range Dps spec for a hunter,
on output damage.

Please list your previous guilds if any: Centurion Serpents, The exiles (before it became a high raiding guild), Closed Circle (as a trial), Destiny of Champions.

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Kara,ZA,Gruul,MAG, SSC,TK

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: sponsor me for what..

How long have you been playing THIS character: since the game came out 4yrs ago

How often do you play: 4-5days a week

What Add Ons do you use: since 3.0 patch ive had to change my whole Ui so currently i use, pitbull,questhelper,DBM,Omen,Xperl,Dominios

Why are you joining the guild: Raid Member

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment:

well in raids i have not been known to slack, put it this way. in 25man raid im normally top 5 in dps. And in 10man normally 1-3

thankyou for reading ym application, if their are any futher questions you would like to ask jsut pm in game or on msn. Or even jsut leave a reply.
Back to top Go down

Unique's Application
Page 1 of 1