Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lamberth

An application Empty
PostSubject: An application   An application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:30 pm

In Character

Character Name: Lamberth

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 27

Character Race: Human

What part of the world did you grow up in: Northern Lordaeron

Do you have any family: My parents, Redridge peasants, were killed during the First War when orcs assaulted Stormwind lands, just a year after I had been born. I have been brought up by my uncle, Wesemir, who survived the war with severe injuries. He used to be a master of swords and a great fencer, being a sergeant in Royal army’s special forces. After the war, which took his right foot and ankle, he settled himself down in his hut at the northern foothills of Alterac mountains. He had no children on his own, so I became his only son. Wesemir was harsh, but just and righteous father. He taught me a lot about the people and the world, as well as about how to handle the sword. By the time the Scourge invaded our world I became a cadet of Stormwind SI school and 2 years ago I started my service. My house and my father-in-law were lost like all the lands to the north and north-east of Alterac, and I have never heard from him since then. So now I am really an exile, having nothing but my duty to the Kingdom and to all the people of the realm.

Who are you loyal to: King Varian Wrynn of Stormwind Kingdom as a part of a Noble Alliance

What are your religious views: I believe in the Holy Light, its wisdom and comfort.

How do you feel about the Horde: The Horde was an ancient rival of the Kingdom, but after the last years it became clear that the present situation is not that simple. I have no reasons to be kind to the Horde people, but as a disciplined soldier, as long as there’s no order to open hostile actions I stay away from battle.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: I wish to find my place in the solid brotherhood of people from all the Alliance nations which pursuits the aims that I consider the most righteous and dignified.

How do you feel about Genocide: I believe the life is among the greatest values in the world.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: No way.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 27

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Rogue

Character Level: 50

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Lamberth

Please explain your choice of talents: The present talent build I use suits the purposes of leveling, I will go deeper into Assasination after getting 51 in Combat while leveling.

Please list your previous guilds if any: Stormwind Militia a year ago.

Please list your previous raid experience if any: None with this character.

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: None as far as I know.

How long have you been playing THIS character: Created him pre-TBC, but did not play much. After I transferred my high-lvl chars to Russian realms (which was my HUGE mistake) I got him and several lowbies left here. Now I understand there’s no way I want play Russian realms once and for all.

How often do you play: 4-7 days a week, 1-2 hours a day on weekdays, 2-3 hours on weekend. But my schedule is subject to change according to the (hopefully, future) raiding plan. I have a wife and a job that take me quite much time IRL but still I am fond of this game as a team-played pastime.

What Add Ons do you use: Recount, Omen, Census+ (at the moment)

Why are you joining the guild: I am a casual member, but I pay great attention to the team. I wish to join a friendly mature non-fanatic =) team of PvE-players that pay respect to the RP rules. I am aiming to 2-3 raid-a-week PvE schedule and some RP events played in a brotherly group of people

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: None yet.

I have been using voice-comms of different kinds (Teamspeak2 and Ventrilo primarily) for already 7 years as I have been a virtual pilot since 2002.

A little remark: I realize I am too low-lvl to consider me as a potential raider. But I really prefer being in a group of people who know and respect each other, and try to catch up with them. I also have a potential healer – human priest, but he’s still way too low (just 22) to apply with.

I hope I could be at least given a chance to prove my effort in leveling and communicating maturely in order to become a member of the Exiles. But of course it’s all up to the Guild’s seniors.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:25 pm

An awesome application even though your a rogue ill have to consider it ill get back to you asap.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Lamberth

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:33 pm

Thank you very much for a kind reply.

I am actually applying with this rogue since it's the highest lvl character I got on SSL.

I have been playing WoW since May 2006 and I understand the different need in different classes; I would certainly have applied with a priest if he were at least close to 50-60. But it will take me a month more to level him.

Maybe it is an option, anyway. Leveling a priest I mean. I am just so glad to return to the English-speaking realm, now I am just trying to find my place in this world again.

Everything's up to the Guild leaders to decide my case and give advices if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:38 pm

Basically the main problem will be it very difficult to guarantee you multiple days raiding as a melee character at this point.

I really like the fact you know what your doing to the point you have geared as you have at level 50, with the spec you have. Its an awesome application and I want to let you in the guild, youll get some raiding at 80 ive no doubt, how much, harder to tell, but we only have 2.5 rogues at the moment so I don't think it would kill us to have another one.

Plus your only 50 at the moment, I don't know how long it will take you to level but I expect at least a month or so.
Back to top Go down
Lamberth

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:31 pm

Yes, indeed, it will take me no less than a month, maybe even two.

More than that, I never intended to go raiding 7/7 or even 4/7, two days a week will be all right I am sure. But it's still a long way.

I appreciate your warm welcome very much!

Last edited by Lamberth on Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shrewlin

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:25 am

I want to vouch for this guy and i've never even met him before. Sounds like a really nice fellow. Casual member until 80 would be cool, nice to have grown up people in the guild methinks.
Back to top Go down
Mags

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:10 pm

He sounds really nice, I vouch for him Smile My hunter is 41 now so we can run some instances together in a while Smile
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:27 pm

Rofl fine we will let him in, welcome to the guild whisper myself or one of the exile officers online for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An application
Page 1 of 1