Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vasilla

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 1:54 am

Character Name: Vasilla

Character Sex: Female

Character Age: 6 months

Character Race: Human

What part of the world did you grow up in: Eastern Kingdom

Do you have any family: No

Who are you loyal to: My friends

What are your religious views: I believe light may shine upon my path

How do you feel about the Horde: Sometimes, language is the only burden between us.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles:Meeting friends and enjoy the game

How do you feel about Genocide: Hardly can i image about that. But sometimes I believe fate and destiny.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: No

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 22

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Mage

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page:

Please explain your choice of talents: Blast wave used to be my favourite skill before TBC Razz.But I am considering to make another build recently

Please list your previous guilds if any: DeviateFish

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Molten Core/Zul Gurub/An'Qiraj Ruin/An'Qiraj Temple/Blackwing Lair/Onyxia with my former Warlock

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: When i first time come to wow europe and began with my mage in scarshield legion. I was helped a lot by several members from the Exiles, Liekki, Minkki, Tinka. Perhaps they are not in the guild or concentrating on other characters at the moment. But ever since that time i have been looking forward to join the Exiles when times comes.

How long have you been playing THIS character: totally three months

How often do you play: Almost everyday

What Add Ons do you use: Tomtom, Lightheaded, Atlas, Trinity Bars

Why are you joining the guild: Raid Member
If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment:
I am not quite sure about that cause I haven't taken Vasilla to any raid yet. But I think it would be no less than 600
Back to top Go down
Haladra

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 12:29 pm

((your chars age is 6 months ?? Shocked ))
Back to top Go down
linoman

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 3:06 pm

((ooc))

"What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles:Meeting friends and enjoy the game"

Thats a good reason but thats not an IC reason... are you trying to say your charecter knows its a game....
Back to top Go down
Vasilla

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 3:06 pm

Character Name: Vasilla

Character Sex: Female

Character Age: 22

Character Race: Human

What part of the world did you grow up in: Eastern Kingdom

Do you have any family: No

Who are you loyal to: My friends

What are your religious views: I believe light may shine upon my path

How do you feel about the Horde: Sometimes, language is the only burden between us.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles:Meeting friends and enjoy the game

How do you feel about Genocide: Hardly can i image about that. But sometimes I believe fate and destiny.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: No

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 22

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Mage

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page:

Please explain your choice of talents: Blast wave used to be my favourite skill before TBC .But I am considering to make another build recently

Please list your previous guilds if any: DeviateFish

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Molten Core/Zul Gurub/An'Qiraj Ruin/An'Qiraj Temple/Blackwing Lair/Onyxia with my former Warlock

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: When i first time come to wow europe and began with my mage in scarshield legion. I was helped a lot by several members from the Exiles, Liekki, Minkki, Tinka. Perhaps they are not in the guild or concentrating on other characters at the moment. But ever since that time i have been looking forward to join the Exiles when times comes.

How long have you been playing THIS character: totally three months

How often do you play: Almost everyday

What Add Ons do you use: Tomtom, Lightheaded, Atlas, Trinity Bars

Why are you joining the guild: Raid Member
If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment:
I am not quite sure about that cause I haven't taken Vasilla to any raid yet. But I think it would be no less than 600

Razz this looks better. 6 months is the time she stayed in this world:)
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 6:59 pm

Youve got quite a lot of gearing up to do before you would be ready to raid as this character, Id suspect even if you are an amazing player with your current gear level it wouldn't be possible to do more than 300dps in a raid environment which is well below the desired level for anywhere other than Khara.

I would recommend starting by dropping skinning and taking tailoring to make your frozen shadowweave set and try and get some heroic runs so that you can buy the badge gear when the patch comes out in a few weeks.

As youve applied as a raid member im going to have to refuse you entry at this time mainly due to gear level, but do feel free to reapply once you have made some effort in gearing up.

Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1