Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nouty

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:35 pm

Character Name: Nouty

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 27

Character Race: Night Elf

What part of the world did you grow up in: In Dolanaar, just outside of Darnasus

Do you have any family: I'm totally alone in this world. Both my parents died on a trip to Stormwind. When some Horde-thieves tried to take our gold. My father tried to protect my mother and himself. But they were all to many and they both died ;( And i thank my lucky stars that i weren't there ..

Who are you loyal to: Myself since a dont have any family and no friends.

What are your religious views: havent none.

How do you feel about the Horde:I really hate them, they killed my parents and they shouldent be in this world.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles:Hope to get a family and a place to be. And hopefully some friends

How do you feel about Genocide: I cant stand them. But i try not to kill everyone i see.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon:Nope

Out of Character Information

Real Age:15

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Hunter

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Basic / Good / Advanced. Good

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Basic / Good / Advanced. Good

Link to your Armory Page:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Nouty

Please explain your choice of talents:07/45/9 - to make as much damage as possible in raids

Please list your previous guilds if any:Holger Danske

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Karazhan

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: no Sad like i said, i dont have any friends

How long have you been playing THIS character: 31 days and 21 hours

How often do you play: everyday

What Add Ons do you use: deadly boss mode, ktm and Omen, atlas loot, dmg meter

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member / Raid Member / Role play Focused - social and raid i the main reason why i appli to you. but i also like RP Smile

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: I make some nice dmg and i share my Trueshot aura to all in my group. and i'm good of trapping.

Cheers mates ^^
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:22 am

Im sorry but we dont currently have any hunter spots we will keep you on file though and let you know if the situation changes.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com

Application
Page 1 of 1