Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lietz

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 10:10 pm

Character Name: Lietz

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 61

Character Race: Night Elf

What part of the world did you grow up in: In Dolanaar, just outside of Darnassus. The place where my farther was born.

Do you have any family: Only my mother. My father died in war. My mother told me that he was a great warrior. The evil horde kidnapped him and my mother and I havent heard from him since.
He was a man with a great hearth. He helped me learning my blade skills trained me to be an great assassin.

Who are you loyal to: The alliance and and my father. He is my idol. I wanna walk like him, fight like him and have a big hearth like he had.

What are your religious views: Im Christian.

How do you feel about the Horde: I hate them. I will NEVER forgive them. They kidnapped my father and possible killed him. If i ever see a horde again i will swing my swords and cut his evil head insmall pieces.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: I want a real friend. I havent stepped outside our door since the horde kidnapped my father. My mother didn't wanted the horde to kidnap me aswell. I want a friend who will die for me. And a friend i would die for.

How do you feel about Genocide: I hate them.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: No

Out of Character Information

Real Age:15

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Rogue

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Basic / Good / Advanced. Good

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Basic / Good / Advanced. Good

Link to your Armory Page:

Please explain your choice of talents:21/34/6 – Im going to respec in a couple days. I want to make more damage in raids.

Please list your previous guilds if any: Holger Danske

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Karazhan

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Dont think so. I just think ” The Exiles ” looks like a guild for me.

How long have you been playing THIS character: 21 days and 8 hours

How often do you play: Everyday

What Add Ons do you use: KTM and Omen, Atlas loot and DMG meter

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member / Raid Member / Role play Focused – I would say both. I love raids and i love speaking with people. So think its both of them.

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: Im gonna respec so i get my improved sap. And im gonna respec so i make more damage then i do now. But i do much now. Just wanna make more ;b

Thank you for reading this.
Lietz

>Hail the Alliance!<
Back to top Go down
Lietz

Application Empty
PostSubject: Armory link   Application Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:20 am

Back to top Go down
Lietz

Application Empty
PostSubject: Amory link =(   Application Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:22 am

cant put in my armory link. it just dont work... Dont know why,., Sorry
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 9:59 pm

Failed due to talents and gear set up.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1