Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nekkro Deathknight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nekkro

Nekkro Deathknight Empty
PostSubject: Nekkro Deathknight   Nekkro Deathknight Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:08 pm

Character Name: Nekkro

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 22

Character Race: Human

What part of the world did you grow up in: I Grew up in the forests of elwynn in a small village called goldshire. in a simple house by the river before it was infested with wretched murlocs

Do you have any family: I did have some family before i was bound by the will of the lich king...he forced me to...kill them

Who are you loyal to: Now having broke from the shackles of the lich king i am loyal to the alliance

What are your religious views: my views opn religion are impared as i train in the arts of unholy

How do you feel about the Horde: the horde are quite and peacefull like us only resoreting to arms when they need to

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: I hope to meet many new friends and venture far and wide with them

How do you feel about Genocide: genocide is only good if it is that that keeps our kigdom running, for the greater good

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: yes i am part demon, the lich king embedded some of his might and soul in me when i turned

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 15

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Death knight

Character Level: 80

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Nekkro

Please explain your choice of talents: 0/32/39 Dual wield Dps

Please list your previous guilds if any: Divinity

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Naxx (10) full clear Naxx (25) plauge, arachnid, consturct except thadius and millitary except four horsemen, sartharion (10 and 25) and Vault (10 and 25)

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Survival and Shrewling

How long have you been playing THIS character: Since WOTLK was released

How often do you play: about 3-4 hours a day

What Add Ons do you use: Ice Hud, Bartender, Omen, Reount, and Atlas

Why are you joining the guild:/ Raid Member

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: 2.6k-4k
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Nekkro Deathknight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekkro Deathknight   Nekkro Deathknight Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:16 pm

Looks good tbh, i think we are full on Melee dps for the next 25man Naxx run but ill try and figure something out so we can try you out early next week, Ill contact you in game most likely when ive done that, poke me after the weekend if I havent already spoken to you by then.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Nekkro Deathknight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekkro Deathknight   Nekkro Deathknight Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:42 pm

You do need to change your metagem though, your missing out on a lot of dps by not using chaotic skyflare diamond, or whatever the increased crit dmg gem is called.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Nekkro Deathknight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekkro Deathknight   Nekkro Deathknight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nekkro Deathknight
Page 1 of 1