Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadá, lvl 80 Deathknight (Tank)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadá

Shadá, lvl 80 Deathknight (Tank) Empty
PostSubject: Shadá, lvl 80 Deathknight (Tank)   Shadá, lvl 80 Deathknight (Tank) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:51 am

In Character

Character Name: Shadá

Character Sex: Female!

Character Age: Dead!

Character Race: Gnome.

What part of the world did you grow up in: Can't remember, since, y'know. I'm dead and became brainwashed. My memory is slowly coming back though, so maybe I'll know in the future.
Other people has said though that I was brought up with other gnomes in Gnomeregan and alongside them, although I can't recall any of my early life.

Do you have any family: My ghouls are my family. They're so cute.

Who are you loyal to: At the moment, the Alliance.

What are your religious views: I have none. Although I do worship the occasional Ghoul.

How do you feel about the Horde: Taurens are cuddly.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: Have fun with other players in all the raids that we can do, meet new ossum people and become imba!

How do you feel about Genocide: -no comment-

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: No.

Out Of Character Information

Real Age: 17

Real Sex: Male!

Character Class: Death Knight

Character Level: 80

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Basic / Good / Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Basic / Good / Advanced

Link to your Armory Page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Shad%C3%A1

Please explain your choice of talents: I'm unholy specced since I love the insane threat (especially the AoE threat), the bone shield (which is almost a constant minus -20% damage) and, of course, the fun of having a cute ghoul with you all the time. It's really my type of playstyle. I can play all speccs well, but it's unholy which I've grown to love and prefer.

Please list your previous guilds if any: Sinistry (guild with friends), Hide and Seek

Please list your previous raid experience if any: All WotLK-raids.

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Prune, Senlamor, Álex, Houdloom, Senuseret

How long have you been playing THIS character: I belive i have either 16 or 26 days of played now, i don't check that often. In times of how long it's been around, it's 2 months now I belive.

How often do you play: Every day. Unless my internet is dead.

What Add Ons do you use: Omen, Recount, TrinketMenu, -Some addon that lists my cooldowns-.
I don't have Deadly Boss Mod atm, but can play with it without any trouble.

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member / Raid Member / Role play Focused

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: In DPS-specc&gear i can do about 2.5k-3k in heroics. (I know I've done 3.4k dps on heroic bosses with specc&gear). My DPS in tankgear is usually around 2k, since I tank with AOE.
In raids I've never been DPS in any decent gear (I was newly dinged 80 with crappy blues, doing VoA&OS) I've always been a tank and that's how I know all the encounters. My DPSgear is quite good (the best gear you can achieve from heroics with naxxweps&some naxxgear) and I know it can be very high with a proper specc.
With dual specc in the next patch i'll be both Blood dps and Unholy tank, for swaps so I can be both. Whatever is required for the moment.

Last edited by Shadá on Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mags

PostSubject: Re: Shadá, lvl 80 Deathknight (Tank)   Shadá, lvl 80 Deathknight (Tank) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:35 pm

Hmmm!!!! so many friends in Exiles and looks good Smile
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadá, lvl 80 Deathknight (Tank)   Shadá, lvl 80 Deathknight (Tank) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:08 pm

Well I think we should definitely be investing in getting in another dk tank, especially a full time one, and we couldnt ask for a much better geared one to be honest, definitely worth trying out imo.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Prune

Prune

PostSubject: Re: Shadá, lvl 80 Deathknight (Tank)   Shadá, lvl 80 Deathknight (Tank) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:44 pm

shada<3
as mentioned in his previous application, i've known shada forever, and he is definately an AWESOME tank, I refuse to go heroics without shada tanking, cuz to me, he is the best tank that i've healed as poodle and dpsed as prune the aggromagnet. And he cracks me up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brollie!

PostSubject: Re: Shadá, lvl 80 Deathknight (Tank)   Shadá, lvl 80 Deathknight (Tank) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:05 pm

i vouch for shada he's a gr8 guys talk to him all the time
funny too i think he'll fit it really well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadá, lvl 80 Deathknight (Tank)   Shadá, lvl 80 Deathknight (Tank) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:47 am

We would like to get you in on trial, the raids this week are full, but I think were up for getting you in the guild, trying you out properly in the 25mans next week and maybe doing a bit of light pve this week so we get used to each other.
Back to top Go down
Shadá

PostSubject: Re: Shadá, lvl 80 Deathknight (Tank)   Shadá, lvl 80 Deathknight (Tank) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:18 am

Awesome Smile
Shall I contact you ingame this/next week for more info?
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadá, lvl 80 Deathknight (Tank)   Shadá, lvl 80 Deathknight (Tank) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:37 pm

Well we are pretty confident you can do your job, send a whisper to a guild officer for an invite and well sort out it out from their.

Well get you into the 25mans next week to see you in action properly, and we may take you to maly 10 or something this reset to see your stuff.
Back to top Go down
Shadá

PostSubject: Re: Shadá, lvl 80 Deathknight (Tank)   Shadá, lvl 80 Deathknight (Tank) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:25 pm

Cool, will do Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadá, lvl 80 Deathknight (Tank)   Shadá, lvl 80 Deathknight (Tank) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadá, lvl 80 Deathknight (Tank)
Page 1 of 1