Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Santa - Warrior tank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mos Crac

Santa - Warrior tank Empty
PostSubject: Santa - Warrior tank   Santa - Warrior tank Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:44 am

In Character

Character Name: MosCraciun

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 22

Character Race: Gnome

What part of the world did you grow up in: Grew up and trained in Westfall among the soldiers that had the mission to find and kill Van Cliff

Do you have any family: Orphan, had a very sad and long childhood (suffered a fire accident that made big scars and made me bold. Thats why im keeping my face covered.

Who are you loyal to: High Tinker Mekkatorque (my king) and to my master (GM/Class Leader)

What are your religious views: Im Christian, i like to help people with needs, but i hate beggers (those ppl that like to beg instead of finding a place where to work)

How do you feel about the Horde: I love the horde because they help us fight against the Demonic forces - thats the only reason. But i still love to kill those big brutes especially when you're a "little and helpless" gnome

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: To raid with them and have a very good raid progress, have fun cuz this is what the game is about

How do you feel about Genocide: no comment

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: Yes i am and pray that Illidan Stormrage takes me under his wing and teach me all his knowledge in the art off combat and other stuff and then i will execute him when his sleeping and i will become strong enough to kill Arthas

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 22

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Gnome

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page:

Please explain your choice of talents: I like tanking and i want to face every boss in this game and show him who is the REAL boss

Please list your previous guilds if any: The Exiles and Equillibrium

Please list your previous raid experience if any: ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20/40, Kara, Grull, Maggy

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: donno, maybe Mytos one of my gnome friends

How long have you been playing THIS character: more then 5 months

How often do you play: Every day after 5 PM server time, in week-end almost all day long

What Add Ons do you use: omen,treath meter, DBM ,bongose, wentrilo, raid calendar, and other add-ons but i cant remember the names right now

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member / Raid Member / Role play Focused

Im like a raid freak person, i want and i need to raid (its a necessity) i want to help and be helped by other and ofc to be the best tank in this server
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Santa - Warrior tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa - Warrior tank   Santa - Warrior tank Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:47 pm

Sorry Mos but clearly denied.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com

Santa - Warrior tank
Page 1 of 1