Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

80 Druid Feral (Tank) - Togon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Togon

80 Druid Feral (Tank) - Togon Empty
PostSubject: 80 Druid Feral (Tank) - Togon   80 Druid Feral (Tank) - Togon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:24 pm

In Character

Character Name: Togon

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 39

Character Race: Nigh elf

What part of the world did you grow up in: I grew up in the outer regions of Ashenvale, my time growing up wasn’t the easiest due to the violence between the alliance and the horde, my region was under attack a lot of the time.

Do you have any family: Yes, they have moved to westfall because I didn’t think it was safe for them, they are now happily looking after the farm and growing old together.

Who are you loyal to: The Cenarion Expedition

What are your religious views: ---

How do you feel about the Horde: I used to believe that they were our enemies, but having more contact with them I feel the have the same goals as us. However there some who get too brave and believe they can taunt at me and not feel any consequences, poor fools.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: I hope to meet new people and start new relations.

How do you feel about Genocide: ---

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: No.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 20

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Druid, Hunter, Paladin

Character Level: 80, 70, 56

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Good

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Good

Link to your Armory Page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Togon

Please explain your choice of talents: Alot of my selections help me build threat, give dodge or parry and increase my stats, i think they are pritty good but if you have any comments on them that would be apriciated.

Please list your previous guilds if any: Intra Vires, Andraste Cadifors and Timeless Souls

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Naxx, VoA, EoE, Os & TBC

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Hope so Smile, erm.. digisoul and shrewling.

How long have you been playing THIS character: 78 days Laughing

How often do you play: Saturday & Sunday, and when ever i can during the weekdays

What Add Ons do you use: Omen & Recount

Why are you joining the guild: Raid Member

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: ---
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 80 Druid Feral (Tank) - Togon   80 Druid Feral (Tank) - Togon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:01 pm

Im up for getting a druid tank back in the tank team.

Can Dladian and Lev comment please.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
digisoul

PostSubject: Re: 80 Druid Feral (Tank) - Togon   80 Druid Feral (Tank) - Togon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:41 pm

/vouch
he knows what hes doing and i can never out aggro him, defiently not a slacker tank and is on most of the time Smile
Back to top Go down
digisoul

PostSubject: Re: 80 Druid Feral (Tank) - Togon   80 Druid Feral (Tank) - Togon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:54 am

im going to help him redo his enchants quickly. wont take much but he is having problems with his shoulder and head ones.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 80 Druid Feral (Tank) - Togon   80 Druid Feral (Tank) - Togon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:54 am

Hmm looking into it bear tanks may not be the way forward with the next patch.

And to be honest looking at this toon in particular I would see gear up and try again, maybe via digi some people would be willing to run heroics with you tanking to help you, but your not ready for us to use you as a raid tank, certainly not for uldur which is what we are going to be doing in the next few weels.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 80 Druid Feral (Tank) - Togon   80 Druid Feral (Tank) - Togon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:04 am

Application Denied good luck on your guild search
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 80 Druid Feral (Tank) - Togon   80 Druid Feral (Tank) - Togon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

80 Druid Feral (Tank) - Togon
Page 1 of 1