Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saarina - NE Druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saarina

Saarina - NE Druid Empty
PostSubject: Saarina - NE Druid   Saarina - NE Druid Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:42 pm

In Character

Character Name: Saarina

Character Sex: Female

Character Age: 20

Character Race: Night Elf

What part of the world did you grow up in:

Originally started life with in teldrassil with my Father, as my mother tragically died during birth. He was sent to war while i was at young age, so i was therefore left in the care of his sister. Lived a happy life, alongside cousins.
Due to my love for nature, and exploration, i chose the path of Druid. And as i matured, I travelled away from home to seek life with the humans. I had always been fond of humans..Small ears, small posture..But i was determined to discover more about them and their Language. My quest to become a stronger druid started in Elwynn. I was taught all nescessary skills in the beautiful city of Stormwind.

Do you have any family: Unaware of what happened to my Father, although my distant family still exist in Teldrassil. Befriended another young druid on my travels who i see as a brother.

Who are you loyal to: Loyal to the Humans which taught me so well, and the Nightelves of Teldrassil.

What are your religious views: Very spiritual. I worship the plants and animals of Azeroth, due to my druidic nature. Born to heal and care for those around me.

How do you feel about the Horde: Terrified of Taurens! Cannot stand the smelly beasts. Evil evil creatures.

Though friendly to most horde, depending on agressiveness. I prefer to promote peace rather than war.

Come across a tauren though and i will run a mile! *shudders*

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: I hope to acheive friendship and fellowship.

How do you feel about Genocide: I am a friendly being that is not fond of aggression. Only when really nescessary.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: No...No definately not. Strongly against the corruption they have made.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 18

Real Sex: Female

Character Class: Druid

Character Level: 60

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page: Not so nescessary for a level 60 but i'll link it:

Please explain your choice of talents: Always enjoyed playing as a Feral druid Smile Will maybe try out other specs at 80, but anything other than Feral atm is just frustrating! Having to drink every few mins etc etc. So Feral is just for levelling.

Please list your previous guilds if any: Originally from Horde side. Been in <R O N I N> (PvP) guild for the past year. And <Sinistry> on Alliance side.

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Very little raid experience. Gruul's lair and Zul'Aman in TBC, but mainly always been a PvP'er.

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Zophirion (Possibly!). Only guild member i know at the moment.

How long have you been playing THIS character: Started levelling Saarina a while back with a fellow horde re-roller Ricardos. I stopped playing for a while as i was playing Horde side (Paying 2 accounts is a pain!). Back to levelling her now and hoping to acheive level 80 within the next month (Possibly..Im a slow leveller).

How often do you play: I CAN play every day in the week/weekend, but it usually just depends how i feel Smile Sometimes 5 hours plus, sometimes only 1 or 2.
Theres the occasional nights where i will stay up until crazy hours though!

What Add Ons do you use: Questhelper (It is a must!), Cartogropher, Prat and Xperl Unit Frames.

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member. Im not hoping to raid, but mainly just looking for a stable, friendly guild. I like how The Exiles suits all aspects PvP/PvE/RP, which does help give a bit of choice Smile Im not looking for a guild that is specific to one thing.
I am happy to raid at level 80, if im ever needed. But certainly not a serious raider.
Im hoping to also discover roleplay.

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: If im honest...I have no idea. Ive only done minimal heroics on my Horde Hunter and Death
Knight and in Wotlk no raids at all. I've not payed much attention to it. But as i said my raid experience is very little. And as for my Druid...Only level 60..(But i can crit for 2k!111) Hehe.

As an additional note, as you can probably see my Roleplay skills are not so great. Ive been on this server 2 years now and never got round to trying it. But, due to me
feeling a little bored of WoW at times, i thought it was about time to give it a go! So i will be willing to follow the RP policy, and try my best to get better at it Smile
Also, im wasn't sure if level is an Issue. I spoke to Hidden, and as far as i know it isn't, But im hoping to stick at this character until 80.
Back to top Go down
Zophirio

Saarina - NE Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarina - NE Druid   Saarina - NE Druid Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:51 pm

Magnificent application Smile

Thumbs up for whatever my vote counts.
Back to top Go down
Mags

Saarina - NE Druid Empty
PostSubject: !   Saarina - NE Druid Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:15 pm

sounds nice Smile i am up for taking her in
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Saarina - NE Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarina - NE Druid   Saarina - NE Druid Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:48 am

Ok application approved speak to an officer for invite.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Saarina - NE Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarina - NE Druid   Saarina - NE Druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saarina - NE Druid
Page 1 of 1