Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feral and Resto Druid (both BT geared)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snootje

Feral and Resto Druid (both BT geared) Empty
PostSubject: Feral and Resto Druid (both BT geared)   Feral and Resto Druid (both BT geared) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:42 pm

In Character

Character Name:Snootje

Character Sex:Male

Character Age:70

Character Race:Night Elf

What part of the world did you grow up in:Teldrassil

Do you have any family:All died in the war against the horde

Who are you loyal to:Alliance

What are your religious views:

How do you feel about the Horde:Well... they killed my family

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles:To raid more and be raiding in 25 man's

How do you feel about Genocide:

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon:

Out of Character Information

Real Age:24

Real Sex: Male / FemaleMale

Character Class:Druid

Character Level:70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Good / Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Good / Advanced

Link to your Armory Page

Please explain your choice of talents: Raid specc for tanking or raid specced for healing, depends what my task will be

Please list your previous guilds if any: Open Circle, Rumsy Rumblers, The Betrayers, Andraste Cadifors (current guild)

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Kara cleared, ZA cleared, Maggy cleared, Gruul cleared, SSC only did one boss, TK went at first boss

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you:Lots of people, whisper me for names

How long have you been playing THIS character:total play time 50 days, character born in january this year

How often do you play:Calculated 10 hours 7 days a week on this character only (With all my characters its more then 10 hours a day)

What Add Ons do you use:81 total, omen, recount, CT raid, Healbot, Decursive, Atlas, too much to name

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member / Raid Member / Role play Focused
Hardcore raid member
If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment:In my dps gear (kitty) i have over 600 dps, but dps isn't good enough, so i stick to my healing and tanking gear.

Thing i wanna do in a guild, is to raid a lot (25 mans) gain more experience in SSC and TK and start learning the tact in MH and BT. My healing gear AND my tanking gear are both good enough for MH and BT, so i wanna have more challenge for me, to have a bit fun again, cause raiding karazhan once a week with green/blue geared people isn't fun anymore for me. I wanna leave that far behind me and i'm looking forward to more difficult stuff.
I have farmed over 500 badges of justice at the moment and i can only put them in dps gear now.
I also have a lvl 70 hunter on another server and a priest on this server which is almost lvl 70.
Back to top Go down
Rosealie

Feral and Resto Druid (both BT geared) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral and Resto Druid (both BT geared)   Feral and Resto Druid (both BT geared) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:43 pm

Thank you for applying we are already well stocked on healers at the moment so it is unlikely that you will be accepted at the moment.

Guild Leader is unavailable at the moment due to IRL so it may be a while before you get a definite yes or no
Back to top Go down

Feral and Resto Druid (both BT geared)
Page 1 of 1