Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Changr 80 resto druid/balance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Changr

Changr 80 resto druid/balance Empty
PostSubject: Changr 80 resto druid/balance   Changr 80 resto druid/balance Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:53 pm

In Character

Character Name: Changr

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 22

Character Race: Night Elf

What part of the world did you grow up in: A very nice place called Teldrassil

Do you have any family: No Sad Not at the moment

Who are you loyal to: My Friends and my parents

What are your religious views: I dont really mind about religion everything to me comes in moderation

How do you feel about the Horde: Hmmm...!! Those...!! Things..!! Horde are Badd!. Unless RP'ing

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: New Friend,new experiences maby meet a family.

How do you feel about Genocide: Its very very bad and should not happen

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: Nope i am not, i am a clean person.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 16 nearly 17

Real Sex: Male / Female: Male

Character Class: Druid

Character Level: 80

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Basic / Good / Advanced: Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Basic / Good / Advanced: Advanced

Link to your Armory Page:

Please explain your choice of talents: 13/0/58, Resto spec with swiftmend for an instant heal on the tank/raid I have many Mana regeneration talents, to keep my mana up, Have natures grace in the balance tree, to speed up my healing when i crit.

Please list your previous guilds if any: Conscience

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Malygos 25, Ulduar first 2 bosses, Naxx 10/25. Sarth No drakes

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Nope not that i know off

How long have you been playing THIS character: 24 dayss 21 hours 58 mins and 20 seconds and around 1 year Real life time.

How often do you play: Nearly everyday apart from sunday nights

What Add Ons do you use: DBM,Omen,Bidder,quest helper,recount,auto mark

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member / Raid Member / Role play Focused: Raid member and social.

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment As my duel spec balance i push out 4k in 25man raids.

I would like to add that i have a shaman that is level 78 and is going to go resto at level 80, just seeing that you need a resto shaman in the guild, he will take me around 1-2 days to level him up.

Thankyou for your time:D Hope to speak to you soon
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changr 80 resto druid/balance   Changr 80 resto druid/balance Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:20 am

We do very much want a resto shaman, however based on your druid, odd healing spec, odd gems, unenchanted gear (going on armory), with the balance spec you have id be surprised to see you hit 4k in 25mans other than on patchwerk and fights that have +damage gimmicks, and no sons of hodir rep, I'm not convinced that a time investment in your shammy is warranted at this point.

Could you please provide a proposed Shammy healing spec, and tell us what you know about shaman healing styles and raiding talents.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
changr

PostSubject: shaman spec   Changr 80 resto druid/balance Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:00 pm

The shaman spec i will use is

this my friends shaman healing spec and is very good.

Well when i was at 70 i used to heal and the tactics i used was Keep earth shield on MT at all times, Use chain heal on the raid group, Use riptide on the player that is down on health a tiny bit and just keep using chain heal and if low mana use mana ride and then use tidal force if needed to increase tanks armor with the talent, just keep chain heal on the raid party's and keep totems layed down
Back to top Go down
changr

PostSubject: shaman   Changr 80 resto druid/balance Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:13 pm

Keep the right totems layed down the relevent ones, have the right glyphs eg chain heal,water mastery and water shield. Use riptide at that right time to increase the speed of the chain heal cast
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changr 80 resto druid/balance   Changr 80 resto druid/balance Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:13 am

I am going to put this application on hold, I can't say im massively impressed with your druid but i can see what you tried to do and that you wanted to be a moonkin not a healer on it.

He hit 80 2 months ago, you got geared up in the last week from naxx 25 i think, your rep is low but you have also in that time almost levelling a second toon to 80.

I want to see what kind of effort you put into your shaman before making a decision. We are past the point of being a feeder guild, if you want us to put some commitment into you, I need to see some commitment from you in regards your shammy before I say either way.
Back to top Go down
changr

PostSubject: shaman   Changr 80 resto druid/balance Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:40 am

So you want me to level my shaman to 80 and get geared up and then do what...? speak to or....
Back to top Go down
changr

PostSubject: shaman   Changr 80 resto druid/balance Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:54 pm

Yes i am ready for consideration into the guild on my shaman. Thankyou
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changr 80 resto druid/balance   Changr 80 resto druid/balance Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:02 am

declined due to being bobman apparently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changr 80 resto druid/balance   Changr 80 resto druid/balance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changr 80 resto druid/balance
Page 1 of 1