Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avarhil - Resto Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avarhil

Avarhil -  Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Avarhil - Resto Shaman   Avarhil -  Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:13 pm

In Character

Character Name: Avarhil Silverstar

Character Sex: Female

Character Age: 27

Character Race: Dreanei

What part of the world did you grow up in: I was Born in Dreanor untill the invasion of the Burning legion, And a orc took me with him to Kalimdor i was still a baby. We made our journey to crossroads untill a night when we were sleeping some Quillboar attacked him and he had to run for his live he was badly injured and was dieing when he found a Tauren near camp Taurajo and he begged him to take me with him and then he died. The Tauren teached me the way of the shaman and sheltered me. At my 13th birthday the horde found out that he sheltered me and i had to flee. i was travelling up north to Ashenvale and i had no strenght left anymore. I almost died untill a Dreanei found me lieing in the bushes and took me to Azure watch.

Do you have any family: No all my relatives died at the invasion

Who are you loyal to: I'm loyal to the Naaru and to the Alliance

What are your religious views: Shamanism while not a religion in the traditional sense, Shamanism is still a spiritual journey with a set of beliefs. It is a little more chaotic (not to be confused with evil) than the other Nature-based faith, Druidism.

How do you feel about the Horde: I don't feel hate for them because my first Teacher who teached me the way of the shaman was a Tauren and he showed me that not all the horde are cruel and that they're in fact the same as me.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: Well im done with my studying and i just want a new home where i can make friends and start raiding

How do you feel about Genocide: I think it's cruel to kill people because i'm a very peacefull person and i dont like any bloodshattering or any wars.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: No

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 16

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Restoration Shaman

Character Level: 80

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Good

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Good

Link to your Armory Page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Avarhil

Please explain your choice of talents: I'm Resto because i just love healing i've healed many instances pre WoTlk as a Holy Paladin and i just love healing Very Happy

Please list your previous guilds if any: I was in Vitality but unfortunatly it died. I was in Unfinishd Symphaty with my Deathknight Tank with Cruzinats.

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Well i've healed almost every instances pre Wotlk as a Paladin and i healed all the heroics in WoTlk with my shaman so i know my class i tanked every other Boss in WoTlk endgames except General vezax and Yogg-saron

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Cruzinats Razz

How long have you been playing THIS character: when burning crusade came out i made this shaman =)

How often do you play: I play every day except if i have a exam then i'm studieing

What Add Ons do you use: I use Deadly boss mods, Omen, Smart debuff, Atlasloot.

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member / Raid Member / Role play Focused
Well i look for a guild where i can play together whit cruzinats because he's a good friend and i heared you guys just totally rock and that you're all kind people so thats why i made this app =)
If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: i did around 2.4k as Ele in naxx

Well the only thing thats a big problem for me is my gear because i spent a lot of my time on my Deathknight tank ( named Kryptikk ) and i didnt spend alot time on my shaman with getting gear untill 2 weeks ago so i hope that you guys wont critisize me about that because i got allot of raiding experience.
Back to top Go down
Mags

PostSubject: Re: Avarhil - Resto Shaman   Avarhil -  Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:25 am

Im pretty sure we would love to have you:) wait for the boss reaction tho Smile GL!!
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avarhil - Resto Shaman   Avarhil -  Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:40 am

We are definitely interested in taking you in for a trial, I would like to see a bit of focused effort in trying to gear up a bit more in the next couple of weeks though.

WG raid on Wednesday will help out, still some reasonable upgrades from heroics for you as well ofc.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Levathia

PostSubject: Re: Avarhil - Resto Shaman   Avarhil -  Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:40 pm

I've invited you to our 25 man VoA on your calender. Hope you can sign.

Wednesday at around 20:00... invites start 19:45
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avarhil - Resto Shaman   Avarhil -  Resto Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avarhil - Resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1