Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Purotekuto's Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purotekuto (Paladin)

Purotekuto's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Purotekuto's Application.   Purotekuto's Application. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:52 pm

In Character

Character Name: Purotekuto

Character Sex: male

Character Age: 25

Character Race: Human

What part of the world did you grow up in: Duskwood

Do you have any family: No, they were killed in a massacre.

Who are you loyal to: Stormwind and the other Alliance parties.

What are your religious views: Strong belief in the powers of the Light

How do you feel about the Horde: Brutal Beasts, but strong and not to be taken lightly.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: To find like minded Alliance members and form bonds

How do you feel about Genocide: Not too keen.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: Never.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 18

Real Sex: Female

Character Class: Paladin

Character Level: 80

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Purotekuto

Please explain your choice of talents: Be able to fully tank and do my best to keep my healers from shooting themselves.

Please list your previous guilds if any: The Silver Crusade, Synx

Please list your previous raid experience if any: OS 10/25, VoA 10/25, BT, TK, SSC, (some) Maly, Kara, ZA, Naxx 10/25.

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: I'm quite good friends with Voncreed.

How long have you been playing THIS character: approx 6 months.

How often do you play: Everyday.

What Add Ons do you use: DBM, Omen, X-perl, and some other tanking addons that ive forgotten the names of Embarassed

Why are you joining the guild: Social Member / Raid Member / Role play- A bit of all of these, i love every aspect of the game.

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment:
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Purotekuto's Application.   Purotekuto's Application. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:39 pm

I'm going to have to deny this application I'm afraid.

You are just about ready to start running heroics, your not defence capped for raids, which you could do very easily, your reputation with WoTLK factions are not even started to develop, no proper shoulder enchants even though you could get the cheap one from sons at honored? bad head enchant (because you cant get WoTLK ones or TBC ones at the moment), even though your not defence capped and your hps are low you decided to gem for dodge which I dont like, and then didnt even bother slapping a 50g tanking patch on them, havent bothered levelling your professions even though Mining is free stamina.

I'm sorry good luck in your guild search your welcome to reapply when you have put a bit more effort into your character, at this point your not ready to be part of a raiding team in my opinion.

Take Care.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Zoph

PostSubject: Re: Purotekuto's Application.   Purotekuto's Application. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:51 am

Looks like those two are together.

Oh well, if one of them isn't good enough.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Purotekuto's Application.   Purotekuto's Application. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:54 am

That's upto them.

This tank is nowhere near raid ready, the effort put into the toon isnt high, the answers to the app are short, at this time this player is not getting in.

Well maybe they could be an offtank in Naxx 10 or VoA, but not Uldur.

Im not totally opposed to another tank, but it needs to be one we can use who is willing to put some effort into things.

Last edited by Hiddenshadow on Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zoph

PostSubject: Re: Purotekuto's Application.   Purotekuto's Application. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:56 am

Understood.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Purotekuto's Application.   Purotekuto's Application. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:01 am

Tbh especially if the two of them are linked withSen's gear level he could have run with Purotek through instances to get the rep / badges she needed for upgrades / enchants.

Tanking is probably the most important role in the raid, they need to be the most on the ball people in the raid, this toon doesnt suggest that to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purotekuto's Application.   Purotekuto's Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Purotekuto's Application.
Page 1 of 1