Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Paladin - Flussy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kris

Application: Paladin - Flussy Empty
PostSubject: Application: Paladin - Flussy   Application: Paladin - Flussy Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:02 pm

In Character

Character Name: Flussy McClaron.

Character Sex: Female.

Character Age: 26.

Character Race: Human.

What part of the world did you grow up in: Azeroth. I grew up with the Scarlets. But as i grew up i whanted to go out and explore what was behind the walls of the Scarlet Castle. I ended In Goldshire one day. I met a man called Rade. We began talking. And now, we are man and wife.

Do you have any family: I have Rade, and his family. And then i have my Scarlet relatives. But as i only remember bad thing about them, i prefer not to think of them as family.

Who are you loyal to: Rade, My friends. And if so, those who Command me.

What are your religious views: I dont have any... At all.

How do you feel about the Horde: It does depend on who the horde is. I have met some hordes who wasn't bad/evil at all. But then again, other is some nasty ones...

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: I hope to find new friends. and to broaden my horizon.

How do you feel about Genocide: Well, I grew up with alot of that kind. But as i came to Goldshire, i became a Milita, so im against that. I never killed anyone myself. And i do not hope i will have to do so some day.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: No, im not.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 14 and a half

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Paladin

Character Level: 80

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Good/Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Good/Advanced

Link to your Armory Page:

Please explain your choice of talents: I was a healer not long ago, i changed becouse it got a little borring in the end. Now im a Protection paladin, and i really like being it.

Please list your previous guilds if any: Stormwind militia - Primal Rage.

Please list your previous raid experience if any: I raided alot with Primal Rage, and i got alot of advice on raiding, some found on my own, other learned from other players.

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: I belive Hiddenshadow whants to give me a shot, I talked to him just before i made this App. he seems like a very nice person, and he gave me a very nice first inpresion on The Exiles

How long have you been playing THIS character: 7-8 months

How often do you play: it swings. Depends on my school + my friends. But normally i got a stable playtime... About 3-5 hours a day, but in weekends, its normaly higher.

What Add Ons do you use: Omen, DBM, Cartographer, Xpearl, Titan panel, Outfitter, Bartender.

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member / Raid Member.

+ I am able to heal in 10man and 25man raids, got alot of skill on healing, and been healer in a long time,
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application: Paladin - Flussy   Application: Paladin - Flussy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:34 am

under consideration
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application: Paladin - Flussy   Application: Paladin - Flussy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:11 pm

Im gonna deny this application because its not fair having you holding on, and if we are going to go with any of the recent tank applications it will most likely be Shada.

Good luck in your guild search.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Paladin - Flussy   Application: Paladin - Flussy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Paladin - Flussy
Page 1 of 1