Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

application - after so much time waiting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
linoman

application - after so much time waiting Empty
PostSubject: application - after so much time waiting   application - after so much time waiting Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:40 pm

In Character

Character Name:Linoman

Character Sex:Male

Character Age: Many moons have passed over the thousands of years i have lived.
I still remember as a young Nightelf watching the brink or the well of eternity collapse before my eyes.

Character Race:Night elf

What part of the world did you grow up in: Zin-azshari, Azshara

Do you have any family: It pains me to say, i have not. My mother died not long after the lands were ripped assunder. All others died when the city collapsed.

Who are you loyal to: The alliance, The Night Elves, Elune, and to anyone who needs help in the azeroth, outland or northerend.

What are your religious views: Elune has granted me many nights of safety and for that i owe my loyalty and existance to the moon god.

How do you feel about the Horde: The horde are Scum of this land and i have more then once gone out of my way to destroy what i can of their people. No longer can i stand by as see towns destroyed with horde standards held in triumph.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: I wish to venture into the depest caves and onto the tallest towers to slay the great evils of this land. I wish to voyage to un-descovered horizons and battle with those who pose threat to the weak. I wish to work with a team of like-minded adventurers who will stop at nothing to acheive their goals and be successfull.

How do you feel about Genocide: The demons and evil that has ravaged this world since the dawn of time have maimed, killed and slaughtered mercilessly without thought. Anyone who commits genocide is on the list of those i will kill.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: Demons destroyed my race and nearly caused the end of the universe. As far as i am conserned the only good demon is a dead demon. The day illidan took up the skull of gul'dan i could not bare the thought of his existance any more. Not only did he cause the near destruction of our world but he then allied with demons. He must pay. All demons must pay.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 18

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Hunter

Character Level:70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page

Please explain your choice of talents: Since i kind of started instancing i have always prefered it to questing, by far. So naturaly when i hit 58 i went and had survival/marksman. my dps was still a little low at that point so i changed and went mostly marksman for the dps with advanced trapps so i could do propper CC in instances.

Please list your previous guilds if any: Survivors of azshara, the pirates who say yarr, a few other i have forgoten the name of, silverwing sentinals (current)

Please list your previous raid experience if any: done bits of kara, gruuls layer, aq40, zul'gurub

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: i havent really asked anyone i have regular contact with. i will have to ask mytos very politly

How long have you been playing THIS character: since last christman when i started playing

How often do you play: genraly, most nights from about 8 onwards. Thursdays are questionable however and sometimes i do overtime of tuesdays untill 1am.

What Add Ons do you use:DMG meter and Omen, waiting for spartan2 to be released

Why are you joining the guild: Raid Member / Role play Focused

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: Im still in pre kara gear, but for what i have it tends to be between 300 and 500 in regular parties.
i havent managed to raid with my new gun and things yet.
Back to top Go down
linoman

PostSubject: armoury link   application - after so much time waiting Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 9:07 pm

the armoury link either didnt work or i forgot to put it in.
if it doesnt work this time then sorry for that
Back to top Go down
linoman

PostSubject: lets try that again   application - after so much time waiting Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 9:08 pm

i will break it up and remove the http bit, see if it works now
eu.wowarmory. c o m/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Linoman
Back to top Go down
algorath

algorath

PostSubject: Re: application - after so much time waiting   application - after so much time waiting Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:08 pm

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Linoman
(( Im not the deciding man, lino.. But from what I see your chances will be good, nice application, good RP and for that ill vouch for you.. Smile ))

*peers at hiddenshadow* We could use 'it' as bait, Arch Druid? It seems some of your men have fallen and we need to lure the Scourge out to us..
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: application - after so much time waiting   application - after so much time waiting Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 7:42 pm

Well I would like another hunter it looks like your ready for Kara apart from the lack of enchants on your gear. However Im concerned about you taking Imp Aspect of the Hawk as a Marksman Hunter it almost suggests you don't know much about shot rotations.

Could you give us an example of your shot rotation and explain your lack of enchants ? I know you want to raid, and you will need some work in kara before your ready for 25mans but we could be interested.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
linoman

PostSubject: the anomolies   application - after so much time waiting Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 9:17 pm

ok
the reason for my lack of enchantments is because i can never find an enchanter
if you have ever watched the trade channel while ive been in a city i have asked numerouse times for enchanters of a decent level or for smiths of crafted epics and such but i never get any replies... this is one things i hope to get from being in this guild, the ability to work with highest level crafters and enchanters

as for the aspect of the hawk thing at the time i did my last re-specc i didnt realy know that much about being a good hunter. in fairness i sucked massivly untill about a month ago. i couldnt even get to the top of a damage meter in sv. so when i was in the process of improving myself and my specc, i kindof paniced a bit and chose the las t 3 on asp of the hawk. untill now i haddent really given it a second thought till now you mention it. as it happends i have enough money to respec and change that.

my shot rotation (on a regular mob) tends to be.
Pet send, sting, Trinket, arcane shot, autoshot, steady shot, auto shot, steady shot
|-----------------------------------------------<-------------------------------------|
This does vary depending on the mob in question but nine times out of ten i will get the rythm right to have all shots + autoshot doing something.
My boss shot rotation
Pet send, sting, trinket (or rapid striking), aimed shot, autoshot, arcane shot, auto etc...
|-----------<------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
i re-sting when needed to and convenient in the rotation. you may think this is wrong, in which case you know something i dont but i would be happy to demonstrate it.

i would like to add that i have worked really really hard to get to a standard i feel is good enough for this specific guild, i am willing to bend and change to what is required. i hope this helps clear somethings up
Back to top Go down
linoman

PostSubject: Re: application - after so much time waiting   application - after so much time waiting Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 9:20 pm

forgive the poor english in that message, but i cant edit it
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: application - after so much time waiting   application - after so much time waiting Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 10:03 pm

Alright well if your willing to be open minded and learn about your class then I think we can find a place for you, obviously you still need some work and some epics before your ready for 25mans but im sure with a very little tweak on your spec the Kara groups would be happy to have you tagging along while you learn what you need to learn, if you want to discuss your spec send me or kafira a pm.

Speak to an officer in game for an invite into the Academy Rank, make sure you have read and signed the rules on our chat forum before doing so.

Kafira, Kazzodlebam, Triksy, Mim, Rosealie, Asher, Mixxy or Myself can invite you.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application - after so much time waiting   application - after so much time waiting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application - after so much time waiting
Page 1 of 1