Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I wish to join Exiles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hasdor

I wish to join Exiles Empty
PostSubject: I wish to join Exiles   I wish to join Exiles Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:05 pm

In Character

Character Name: Hasdor

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 27

Character Race: Human

What part of the world did you grow up in: Stormwind Orphanage

Do you have any family: Only my little brother Valther

Who are you loyal to: Honour Hold and Stormpike guard

What are your religious views: None

How do you feel about the Horde: I will never approach a horde of any sort unless it requires showing them what true skill is with a weapon.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: Make many friends, a new family, enjoy life.

How do you feel about Genocide: Wiping out the race of the Orcs would be a great start, then moving on to Trolls.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: No and never will be.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 14

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Warrior

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Hasdor

Please explain your choice of talents: I am mixed arms and fury, most in arms, but i am hoping to go Protection once i obtain a good shield and one handed weapon

Please list your previous guilds if any: Searing hunters

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Zul'Gurub, Tanked it at level 61 when i was Protection

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: no

How long have you been playing THIS character: 11 Months roughly

How often do you play: Nearly everyday for about 3-4 hours, on wednesdays and Sundays i will be on for roughly 2 hours, maybe slightly more. Unless i have Coursework these are the times i am on.

What Add Ons do you use: Omen, Ventrillo, Atlas loot for raid maps etc.

Why are you joining the guild: I am joining this guild in the hope of making new friends, experiance great gaming with this guild with raids, RP etc. I also want to join to have fun.
Smile Smile

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: The last time i completed a raid was at level 61 in Zul'gurub, but i am hoping as i said previously, to go Protection once i obtain a good shield and one handed weapon.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I wish to join Exiles   I wish to join Exiles Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:44 pm

Nice application I will have to confer with the officers on this one if i dont whisper you then please poke me in game cos im forgetful.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Octa

PostSubject: Re: I wish to join Exiles   I wish to join Exiles Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 4:41 am

*wave*

any tbc raid experience? kara, za, gruul?
Back to top Go down
Hasdor

PostSubject: Re: I wish to join Exiles   I wish to join Exiles Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:47 pm

To be honoust no i have not had any experiance in any of the raids you have just listed. I would really like to experiance them raids on my character and also in the Exiles. I do know about the instances, where various bosses are, how to setup for the fight against Gruul the dragon killer etc. I really hope this does not increase the chance of me not being able to join The Exiles. Smile

Thanks

Hasdor (Jordan)
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I wish to join Exiles   I wish to join Exiles Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:33 am

I'm really tempted to let you in for a trial, I am concerned though that your going to need a lot of work in terms of gearing up and we need to know you understand what type of commitment your making, being a tank is hard work, I wouldnt want to take you in only to have to refuse you raid entry because gearing / actual tanking was too much work.

What do you think about that ?
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Hasdor

PostSubject: Re: I wish to join Exiles   I wish to join Exiles Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:02 pm

I understand what you meen on the terms of its hard work gearing up and tanking etc. I mean hey i am only 14, and i have got coursework to do but, i do have tanking experiances, yes i might not have some of the great equipment your other tanks have, but i am good once i have the right equipment, i can tank and i can keep aggro, i have been Protection / tank many times. I know its a big commitment joining your guild and i hope i can go on trial, i will prove you that i am worthy of joining The Exiles, and i hope you give me a chance.

Thanks Very Happy

Hasdor (Jordan)

Ps. I am already rushing through the Karazhan attunement (Last part) and doing heroics to get some good tanking equipment. Hope that helps Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wish to join Exiles   I wish to join Exiles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wish to join Exiles
Page 1 of 1