Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr Gnome would love to join The Exiles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Houdloom

Mr Gnome would love to join The Exiles Empty
PostSubject: Mr Gnome would love to join The Exiles   Mr Gnome would love to join The Exiles Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:46 pm

In Character

Character Name: Houdloom

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 82

Character Race: Gnome

What part of the world did you grow up in: Well, I was born in the south of Dun Murogh, and by incredible as it may seem, I was created by an old Gnoll in a cave in

the snow, he had good mental capabilities and dealt extensively with the ice, he transformed cubes of ice in meat and gave me to eat me, later he teached me

everything he could and that he knew, however he still kept secrets that i never known.

Do you have any family: Not anymore, the last time i went home i had a terrible new........ *cry*

Who are you loyal to: I am loyal to those who help me and for those who still fight for our Race

What are your religious views: I do not have any religious belief, I only want the right to my people.

How do you feel about the Horde: Since the moment that they do not challenge me, I wont do the same, I still can not look at those faces that wants evil

everywhere.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: feel back what it is to have a home, and learn new abilities

How do you feel about Genocide: Certain times can be great, there are people who do not deserve what they have

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: Depends on the days ^^

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 18

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Mage

Character Level:68

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Houdloom

Please explain your choice of talents: i realy like the way of frost, its so coooool *cheers*

Please list your previous guilds if any: The Betrayers and Ense Et Aratro

Please list your previous raid experience if any: ZG done, MC done

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Maybe Carpediem , Senuseret and Merci wants to ? Razz

How long have you been playing THIS character: for 6 months

How often do you play: Everyday for 12 hours / 24h Per wekeend

What Add Ons do you use: Omen , SpamMeNot, Cartographer with TomTom, Lightheaded, QuestHelper, and a few more..

Why are you joining the guild: For everything, which I can make or help

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: 350 - 560
Back to top Go down
Carpediem

PostSubject: Cheers Houd   Mr Gnome would love to join The Exiles Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:54 pm

Yay, realy Nice RP story Houdloom,

I hope Hiddenshadow let you get in The Exiles, since your a goooooood gooooood person, and a friend of me and Senuseret =)

Have a nice day, good luck

Carpediem
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mr Gnome would love to join The Exiles   Mr Gnome would love to join The Exiles Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:57 am

If you applying a social member then its not an issue.

We are currently full on raid mages though.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Merci

PostSubject: Re: Mr Gnome would love to join The Exiles   Mr Gnome would love to join The Exiles Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:31 am

He seems to be a really nice guy and as far as I could understand a very good friend of Carpe in-game (maybe also IRL)..
So it is for social matters..
I told him to apply anyway as I thought it was standard Question
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mr Gnome would love to join The Exiles   Mr Gnome would love to join The Exiles Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:46 am

yes it is standard and its a nicely thought out application I just wanted to be clear where he stands.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Houdloom

PostSubject: Re: Mr Gnome would love to join The Exiles   Mr Gnome would love to join The Exiles Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:30 pm

I really don't mind to join as an social member. I have good friends in The Exiles guild, like Senuseret and Carpediem.

Thanks, Mr. Houdloom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr Gnome would love to join The Exiles   Mr Gnome would love to join The Exiles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr Gnome would love to join The Exiles
Page 1 of 1