Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My application to join The Exiles, arms warrior Restice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Restice

My application to join The Exiles, arms warrior Restice Empty
PostSubject: My application to join The Exiles, arms warrior Restice   My application to join The Exiles, arms warrior Restice Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 12:28 pm

In Character

Character Name: Restice

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 148

Character Race: Dwarf

What part of the world did you grow up in: Ironforge and regions of Dun Morogh mostly. Rush and cold parts of the world it is they say, no better place for a dwarf to grow up and learn the craft of war.

Do you have any family: None I'd wish to speak about. ((I have a traitor cousin that joined the Dark Irons... at least I had. Till after his betrayal and shaughtering of my whole family, before I got him down, and been sworn to purge the unclean dwarves out of the face of Azzeroth))

Who are you loyal to: To the Bronzebeard clan only. But in the war of the brew families, my loyalty lies on the side of Barleybrews.

What are your religious views: Faith is for weak lads ((atheist))

How do you feel about the Horde: As much as I would hate them I always show them respect. Even those most vile and foul, because I only engage hostiles after I am certain that a creature like that does not deserve to live. There is one exception though - if I see a Horde seems to be the same strenght that I am, I will gladly duel him to test my war skills ((I never gank weaker players, except of those who ganked my friends or are known of nasty deeds, but a honorable horde that shows others respect is not a problem for me))

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: I heard many good things about The Exiles, since I was around 40 I wanted to join your ranks when I hit 70. So here I am, stading.

How do you feel about Genocide: well how did you know that friend of mine is planning to blow up Ogrimmar? I thought this was a secret *looks around conspiciously*

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: No. certainly not, not like some of the folks nowadays.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 21

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Warrior

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English Hard to tell. I do not have problems making contact with people.

Level of Written English Good? I do not know how advanced looks like, so I can't tell

Link to your Armory Page:

Please explain your choice of talents: I am specced arms right now for PvP, but before that I mastered the art of The Zerker Stance and DPS fury. 35/23/3 The best build I could possibly think of. 3 points in stance master let me adjust to the battle situation quite easily. And to be honest. this is the best build I could possibly think of for the all around/PvP warrior.

Please list your previous guilds if any: The Spirits of Mystery... weird stuff there. Me and my friend got kicked because we wanted the guild to go Kara and do some premades. Great casual guild just for the chat.

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Only casual Horde villages raids. No instance raids I am affraid. That's one of the reasons I would like to join. To gain raid experience.

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: I knew one of your guys, but he ain't playing no more.

How long have you been playing THIS character: 15 days to level 70, and now it is 19 days. Few months of time in real world.

How often do you play: I am studying so it really depends on the time of the year. During examing session I can't afford much time to play, but in my free time - why not.

What Add Ons do you use: Cartographer, Auctioneer (just because of remembering prices and better GUI), Titan panel, and X-perl for the looks of it. Oh ehn quest log too.

Why are you joining the guild: Becaues I like to roleplay as a Real Dwarf (I just love dwarves), and because I want to be a profesional, that's why I want to see how profesionals do things, go on raids with you and such.

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: I never been on a real raid, but when I was a fury warrior I was able to sustain around 500 DPS on a elite plated target. Not much, but still.

Ok, I hope everything is fine. I do not really know what are you taking into consideration. I be waiting for your answer.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

My application to join The Exiles, arms warrior Restice Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application to join The Exiles, arms warrior Restice   My application to join The Exiles, arms warrior Restice Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:05 pm

Very well thought out application. I'm very impressed.

As a rule we aren't really inviting anymore dps warriors into the guild, however if your main goals are to basically roleplay and focus on pvp with very casual raid attendance as and when we may be in need of extra physical dps then I can't really see there being a problem with you joining our ranks as a member of the Black Watch (our pvp division).

If you want some more in depth information whisper me in game and we can have a chat.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com

My application to join The Exiles, arms warrior Restice
Page 1 of 1