Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The dwarf from Kharanos - Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Senil

The dwarf from Kharanos - Application Empty
PostSubject: The dwarf from Kharanos - Application   The dwarf from Kharanos - Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 1:35 am

In Character

Character Name: Nesil

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 47

Character Race: Some people refer to me as a small bastard, aye, but I'hve seen small'r on my journeys.

What part of the world did you grow up in: I'hve lived most of me'life in Kharanos, right outside Ironforge, aye! It was
a rough time, but me'family managed good with tha booze and cheese. Oh, me beloved cheese. I've allways been clever with me'daggers, and training
with me'swords, aye, and when I began me'journey, I was amazed by the landscapes and creatures of Azeroth, and even more by Outland.
Aye, I've had some good times here and there.

Do you have any family: My father is the stablemaster in Ironforge, and me mum is dead by the plague, that once was upon us. I have no brotherens.

Who are you loyal to: I'm loyal to meself. And me'commanders.

What are your religious views: I belive in the aspects, they are like gods to me.

How do you feel about the Horde: Slaughter them all!Aye, feel me daggers, wretched orcs!

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: Aye, comrades are good to have, its allways good to have someone which I can feel familiar with, like a family, when im away from home.

How do you feel about Genocide: Genocide isnt something I'm a fan of, but if thats what it takes to make the childerens feel safe, aye, then its whats on the table.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: No, but their blood is on my blade! Aye!

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 17

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Rogue

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English: Advanced

Level of Written English: Advanced

Link to your Armory Page:

http://eu. wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Nesil (its been cut to two pieces, as it wont be posted as one)

Please explain your choice of talents: Mutilatebuild, basicly 49/0/12 for most output in my mutilates, I know this will be some trouble at some bosses, as
they are immune to poisons, but its changeable.

Please list your previous guilds if any: I've just migrated from Grim Batol.

Please list your previous raid experience if any: No raidexperience, but I am a quick learner.

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Blomsten and Ormund, as they have seen me in action, and knows me IRL.

How long have you been playing THIS character:I've been playing this dwarf for about 6 months.

How often do you play: Something between every day and 3 times a week, depends on my schoolwork and job.

What Add Ons do you use: Omen, BigWigs. Swstats

Why are you joining the guild: I am looking for a positive enviroment, with casual roleplaybased raid and grouping.

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: I havent raided with this character yet, as I need some improvements in gear and so,
but it wont be long, until im ready.
Back to top Go down
Nesil

PostSubject: Re: The dwarf from Kharanos - Application   The dwarf from Kharanos - Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 1:58 am

*chough* I must have mistyped alittle when writing this, my name is Nesil, not senil. Its the age that gets onto me.
Back to top Go down
algorath

algorath

PostSubject: Re: The dwarf from Kharanos - Application   The dwarf from Kharanos - Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 3:36 pm

(( Fresh from a new server! TIME FOR FUN!! Wink ))

Well well well.. A dwarf that likes cheese and ale and good with butterknives..

*Algorath is silent momentarily, then begins laughing maniacally*
You lost your mother to the plague..'Heh.. What a shame.. Yet still your cheese is the first you wish to mention?! Disgusting.. I am unsure that you are the type of person we need, I would like to see you struggling to keep up with some of the horrors we meet, i do enjoy a good laugh.. But..

*Looks to the group of officers* Well.. Your call, Arch Druid
Back to top Go down
Blomsten

PostSubject: Re: The dwarf from Kharanos - Application   The dwarf from Kharanos - Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 3:47 pm

((I know its not up to me, and my choice, but I would really like to see this friend of mine in the guild. He is a good person, and from my experience a good player. And he is from an non-RP server, so hes new to the concept Algo, dont be so rough on him ^^. I do indeed sponsor this guy.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dwarf from Kharanos - Application   The dwarf from Kharanos - Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The dwarf from Kharanos - Application
Page 1 of 1