Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Markis, 70 Warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Markis

Markis, 70 Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Markis, 70 Warlock   Markis, 70 Warlock Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 11:00 pm

Character Name: Markis

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 105

Character Race: Human

What part of the world did you grow up in: With my daddy at farm in Westfal, our whole generation grown on pumpkins.. We always had nice prices. So many merchants always bought from us and sold it in whole Kingdom, even king of Stormwind liked our pumpkins!

Do you have any family: My family was killed by undeads when I was 5 years old, I was only survivor, I was hiding in bushes in garden, I still rememer it and then some people sent me to study magic powers. I was travel around whole world and see many things. When Im in pub and Im start to speak about my adventures, I have circle of people around me, carefully listening.

Who are you loyal to: Im my own master, and I serve to king of Stormwind. We are good friends.. He likes my stories, you know.

What are your religious views: Shadowism

How do you feel about the Horde: They are ugly and they have to be killed, like they killed my family!!!! No mercy

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: I hope, I will meet somebody from magic school...Is there anyone ? Or somebody from engeneering class?

How do you feel about Genocide: Depence what kind have to be killed

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: Yea, I like demons and they like me

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 21

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Warlock

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Good

Link to your Armory Page

Please explain your choice of talents: cause I hit 70 not so long ago, my eqip lil sux, so Im in SL talents, can be boring sometimes but the best choise with this eqip

Please list your previous guilds if any: Cenarion Serpents

Please list your previous raid experience if any: just all outlands 5 mans instances

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: No

How long have you been playing THIS character: since August 07

How often do you play: Almost every day especialy at nigth

What Add Ons do you use: I dont like some "pimp my screen" addonst just threat and dmg meters, titan panels, group calendar, gatherer and so on..

Why are you joining the guild: I wanna enjoy the game with some new awesome people, to talk with, to raid.. whatever I can get.. to have fun

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: I just DoT target as I can Smile but dmg is always nice..

Looking forward to your feedbacks..take care
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Markis, 70 Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Markis, 70 Warlock   Markis, 70 Warlock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:45 pm

We are interested in taking in some more Warlocks gear can be sorted out if you know your class well enough, give me a whisper in game so we can have a chat about it.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com

Markis, 70 Warlock
Page 1 of 1