Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

aplication - sheleena

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sheleena

aplication - sheleena Empty
PostSubject: aplication - sheleena   aplication - sheleena Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:29 am

In Character

Character Name: Sheleena Starstrider

Character Sex: female

Character Age: too old..*wink*

Character Race: night elf

What part of the world did you grow up in: City of Eldareth in Azshara

Do you have any family: one sister

Who are you loyal to: the Temple of the moon, the Sentinel army, friends

What are your religious views: deep believer of Elune and her blessings, her sister is a priestess..so generally took up her views until her vows to the sentinels..

How do you feel about the Horde: not a fan of orcs in Ashenvale but shes a soldier..she will kill if told to...ignore if told to..other than that..she has no direct issues with them

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: some new friends, some old friends. a new home

How do you feel about Genocide: whos genocide..if its naga..shes all for it..if not..no issues

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: hell no

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 24

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: warrior

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Good

Link to your Armory Page: unfortunatly this one is covered in bad armour as i was trying on a new outfit..so..ill add one tomorrow after its updated if thats acceptable

Please explain your choice of talents: my talents are chosen to fit my playing style..its also to cover gaps in my gear that i need to improve (need more +crit etc)

Please list your previous guilds if any: Silverwing Elite (GM) phoenix (GM) the betrayers (class leader) Crysis, Silverwing outrunners (only recently though)

Please list your previous raid experience if any:i have raid experience up to the second boss of mount Hyjal and have done both SSC / TK .not killed vashj and keal but have tried them

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: id hope Senuseret as ive known him since i was about lvl 20, felwand. Vasilla (i hope they will Razz)

How long have you been playing THIS character: just over 1 year

How often do you play: all the time atm as im unemployed. may change when i get a job but ill still play alot

What Add Ons do you use: omen, DBM, outfitter, grid, proberbly more but i cant remember them all

Why are you joining the guild: Member / Raid Member / Role play Focused (all of the above)

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment
25 man w/o shammy in group..650 - 800 ish..with shammy..not sure. not had the privalage often hit 1000+ in hyjal summit on trash though..
Back to top Go down
sheleena

PostSubject: Re: aplication - sheleena   aplication - sheleena Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:32 am

this is my armoury page, sorry for it being not on the application

one thing i forgot to mention is that while i dont enjoy tanking i do have some fairly decent tank gear

thnks again
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: aplication - sheleena   aplication - sheleena Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:02 pm

Sorry im being a bit slack at the moment, we are considering you, i am beggining to lean to the idea of getting in another dps warrior.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
sheleena

PostSubject: Re: aplication - sheleena   aplication - sheleena Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:42 pm

well if necassery i can tank...im considering speccing tank for a while anyway for someting new to do..but for now im happy to fulfil both roles, ofc its up to you what you need more.

chances are ill be prot specced for a while now..but im happy to spec back (want a change for abit ^^)

ty for the reply
Back to top Go down
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: aplication - sheleena   aplication - sheleena Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:30 pm

just a little <3 to shel you know we need someone to ninja reflexs loots ^_^
Back to top Go down
Reflex

PostSubject: Re: aplication - sheleena   aplication - sheleena Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:35 am

My loots Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aplication - sheleena   aplication - sheleena Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aplication - sheleena
Page 1 of 1