Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Caprecia Aplication

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caprecia

Caprecia Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Caprecia Aplication   Caprecia Aplication Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:16 pm

In Character

Character Name: Caprecia
Character Sex: Female

Character Age: 19

Character Race: Human

What part of the world did you grow up in: Darkshire

Do you have any family: yes

Who are you loyal to: The Church

What are your religious views: As a priest, I follow the ways of Light. As all light casts shadows, my magic and religion also accepts the existence of Shadow. Only the ignorant would deny the uses of such magic, as without light there would be no shadow. They are one in the same.

How do you feel about the Horde: We are all part of this world, and their priests believe as I do. I have no particular hatred for them, I just wish to be left alone. If they do not wish to leave me alone, I will have no choice but to melt their faces.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: There is no such thing as a Hero who did not need any help in his travels. To become a truly legendary Hero, one needs others assistance, and also one needs to assist others. By joining the infamous <The Exiles> I hope to not only reach my true potential, I hope to help others on the way to theirs also.

How do you feel about Genocide: It’s wrong. I will have no part in it.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: No. I respect and use the shadow, but I also understand it is a fine line between using shadow magic and succumbing to it. Only the weak use demons. I worship the light.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 24

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Priest

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armoury Page:

Please explain your choice of talents: I have chosen shadow because I spent 3 years healing, and would like to try something different. If I don’t like it, I’ll simply switch back to holy spec.

Please list your previous guilds if any: The Armored Saints, Relentless (The Maelstrom Server)

Please list your previous raid experience if any: I organised my previous guild into venturing into Molten Core, and I also have experience in BWL, Kara, AQ20 and 40. Of course, my raiding experience has rusted a little bit, but generally I find playing like riding a bike.

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Mediva

How long have you been playing THIS character: I started this game from week one, spent the first few months finding my feet then started fresh with this character. I have extensive experience with ‘vanilla’ WoW, but limited experience with WoW:TBC.

How often do you play: Being in the Royal Navy, my hours can be somewhat unpredictable. However, I will play all the hours that I can.

What Add Ons do you use: From what I remember; Titan Bar, Baudbag, CT_MOD. By the time I get to 80, I’m sure I’ll have a whole plethora of obscure mods on the go

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member with possibilities on becoming a raid member when I reach the required standard

If you’re a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: Last time I raided I was a Holy Priest. Also, last time I did a proper raid, my HP was only about 5k Wink Old School!
Back to top Go down
mediva

PostSubject: Re: Caprecia Aplication   Caprecia Aplication Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:51 pm

he plays wow about 6 ft from me, so i vouch hes a nice guy and a good player.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caprecia Aplication   Caprecia Aplication Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:03 am

Very nice application whisper an officer in game for an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caprecia Aplication   Caprecia Aplication Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caprecia Aplication
Page 1 of 1