Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lesser Shadow aplication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pezza46

Lesser Shadow aplication Empty
PostSubject: Lesser Shadow aplication   Lesser Shadow aplication Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:52 pm

Character Name: lessershadow

Character Sex: male

Character Age: 17

Character Race: human

What part of the world did you grow up in: far world from here the complete oposite to the one i am in now i remember exploring through the palace of kings wood when i got to the top everything was brunt and savaged i went there to be knighted by the four kings of whusha so i carryed on up the stairs which i reached the top i was surround and knocked out

Do you have any family: yes they are still on bloodshed

Who are you loyal to: kings wood

What are your religious views:i speak to the mighty dragon of the east and respect its wishs and bless them on other people and this relm

How do you feel about the Horde: i think of the horde people who have gone the wrong and the funnist thing is the tauren they are just funny in every way

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: to find a way home to vist my family

How do you feel about Genocide: a little good bit of destorying

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: No

Out of Character Information

Real Age:15

Real Sex: Male / Female male

Character Class: rogue

Character Level: 13

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Basic / Good / Advanced good and bit advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Basic / Good / Advanced good and bit of advance

Link to your Armory Page: dont have one yet

Please explain your choice of talents: killing an monster the fastest out of the group stealthing monsters and finshing fast

Please list your previous guilds if any: brotherhood of the dead purified darkness

Please list your previous raid experience if any: none

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: not in guild

How long have you been playing THIS character: 14 days

How often do you play: week days 5 hours weekends 9 hours +

What Add Ons do you use: SW stats

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member / Raid Member / Role play Focused : role play focused

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: 610-680
Back to top Go down

Lesser Shadow aplication
Page 1 of 1