Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Meriss Irkana, Priestess

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meriss

Application: Meriss Irkana, Priestess Empty
PostSubject: Application: Meriss Irkana, Priestess   Application: Meriss Irkana, Priestess Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:08 pm

In Character

Character Name: Meriss Irkana

Character Sex: Female

Character Age: A little over 1,500 years.

Character Race: Draenei

What part of the world did you grow up in: Nagrand

Do you have any family: No living relatives

Who are you loyal to: The Sha'tar, The Shaman of Nagrand, anyone who respects my work.

What are your religious views:

I believe in both the work and teachings of the light as well as the spiritual beliefs of the shaman in both worlds. I believe that our actions in this life dictate the path our spirits take in the next plane. How we pass from this world into the next is a deeply sensitive and important detail, and my work focuses on making sure every fallen soul is given the respectful rest they deserve, allowing their spirit and soul to pass freely. It is for this reason I use my powers to heal and I am a practiced Pyremaster.

How do you feel about the Horde:

I feel the horde are no different from us in the sense that they are a group of people, united under a banner of shared beliefs, standards and a fear of the dangers that loom over your world and mine. Their actions may seem questionable to some, but it must be remembered that our actions most likely seem questionable to them too, and in the end, we have spirits all the same. No single spirit is any more important than any other, and all deserve a dignified sending, regardless of race in life.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles:

I hope to join your plight against the evils in the world. In the past, I have joined forces with the mightiest of armies with intentions of keeping those who fight for what I believe in alive, as well as making sure every last fallen soul is tended to and given then funeral rights they deserve. Battlefields are horrible places in life, and to be left there in death unsent is a deeply tragic fate. I risk my life willingly to take care of people, and I wish to offer my help and respect to The Exiles. I've seen your work and I admire it enough to pledge myself.

How do you feel about Genocide:

I think genocide is an ugly thing and a deeply dishonourable action. It shows a lack of respect, it shows the conquering of fear in oneself and...it's simply wrong. In situations where a life must be taken in, say, self defence, as unfortunate as that scenario is, I would rather be left standing to honour the fallen as opposed to falling myself and being left to rot and linger in a state of desecration.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon:

I would hope that by now, you could assume that I am certainly no demon-worshipper, and I've yet to hear of any demon who can wield the light without being torn apart by it.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 20

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Priest

Character Level: 66 at the moment, but it's not exactly going to take long to hit 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced (English student...)

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced (...and a Writing student as well.)

Link to your Armory Page:

Please explain your choice of talents:

For now I am shadow, which is merely to help me level. Once 70, I intend to experiment with some combinations of disc/holy with the intention of spending a little time in BGs and the arena for the sake of collecting some RP gear, as well as exploring heroic and possibly, depending on time, some 10 man content. I want to find a balance between being able to keep myself alive well, as well as keeping everyone else alive in instances.

Please list your previous guilds if any: Technically The Crimson Eagle, but since all my work there was as Wyo, Meriss was only ever really treated like an alt.

Please list your previous raid experience if any: As Wyo I've helped run raids through ZG, MC, BWL and the AQs. As a paladin healer I've also worked through Kara as well.

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Can't say I've had a chance to work with many Exiles since I came back a few months ago, but hopefully someone will recognise me and think "Yeah, they rock". Hopefully Hiddenshadow. :p
Back to top Go down
Meriss

PostSubject: Re: Application: Meriss Irkana, Priestess   Application: Meriss Irkana, Priestess Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:18 pm

Hmm, it seems in the amount of times I had to re-do this application through my browser crashing, I managed to loose a couple of the last questions, so in addition to the above...
---

How long have you been playing THIS character: I've been Meriss since about christmas, albiet casually. Now I intend to make her my main and dedicate a fair stretch of time to her now all my other projects are pretty much finished.

How often do you play: Difficult to say. I've got a lot of free time coming up so I should be fairly available during the day-time, but in the evenings, occasionally during the week and at weekends, I've usually got a lot on. I certainly don't have the time to raid, but I'm here often enough for people to still get sick of me.

What Add Ons do you use: Let me think...Flag RSP, Immersion RP, Xperl Unit frames, Nature cast-bars, Auctioneer, Titan Panels, KLH Threat Meters. I tend to switch a lot between my characters depending on what I'm doing.

Why are you joining the guild: Role play Focused and to an extent, casual as well. I RP with whoever I can find, but I would also like to spend some time exploring some of the content I've still yet to have any luck exploring at endgame, and I'd hate to see my priest go to waste on sitting around doing absolutely nothing. Where better to look that a guild that's proved you don't need to dedicate your life to WoW to do good things in it?

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: I'm not so it's not an issue.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application: Meriss Irkana, Priestess   Application: Meriss Irkana, Priestess Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 7:19 pm

Oh my god mate long time no see <3 Wyo.

Accepted whisper me or one of the other officers for an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Meriss Irkana, Priestess   Application: Meriss Irkana, Priestess Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Meriss Irkana, Priestess
Page 1 of 1