Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elemental Shaman ----

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Salamol

Elemental Shaman    ---- Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Shaman ----   Elemental Shaman    ---- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:29 am

In Character

Character Name: Salamol

Character Sex: Female

Character Age: 30

Character Race: Draeni

What part of the world did you grow up in: I grew up in Exodar and surounding area with my srep father .

Do you have any family: Only my step father , i never new my real family .

Who are you loyal to: My father and the people of Alliance .

What are your religious views: I pray to the gods of the four elements to give me great power to bring down the evile empier .

How do you feel about the Horde: I realy have a problem with them .

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: I hope to help the Exiles bring down the Evile Lllidan and bring peace back to our land .

How do you feel about Genocide: ?

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: I am not .

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 30

Real Sex: Male / Female Male

Character Class: Elemental

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page:

Please explain your choice of talents: I like to see lots or pew pew and big yellow crits on my screen .

Please list your previous guilds if any: Assault and recon corps ,,, Frostmourne Keepers

Please list your previous raid experience if any: ZG , MC , ZA , Kara , Gruul , TK , SCC , MH , Maggy , and first few mobs in BT & Sun

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Mekae

How long have you been playing THIS character: about 12 months

How often do you play: Most nights

What Add Ons do you use: Omen , Bigwigs , Recount , just the main ones

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member / Raid Member / Role play Focused ,,, I like to try do all things ..

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment:[url] 1500 on recount with raid buffes .... crit for 3500 - 4000
Back to top Go down
Salamol

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman ----   Elemental Shaman    ---- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:49 am

Armory link sorry Smile)
Back to top Go down
Mekae

Mekae

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman ----   Elemental Shaman    ---- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:45 am

VoidY!
This guy is not kidding.., He's an crit machine!

He def got my vote Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Salamol

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman ----   Elemental Shaman    ---- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:11 pm

lol yeah but as you can see working on cars for a living i still cant get my armory link to work Smile

<------------- NOOB lol
Back to top Go down
Rosealie

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman ----   Elemental Shaman    ---- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:36 pm

I'm no shammie expert but your stated DPS seems very high given your level of gear, based on comparions to our current ele shammie and experience of other DPS classes.

Are you up to a standard for T6 content? I'm not 100% sure as most of your gear is T4

The decision isn't mine just my comments
Back to top Go down
Salamol

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman ----   Elemental Shaman    ---- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:58 pm

Having a look at sites like be.imba my gear is not great for T6 stuff but i can paform well in T5 area .. bit of work on gear yes i do need but as playing my class i do know how to play very well .
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman ----   Elemental Shaman    ---- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:26 pm

1500 dps on a raid boss is something that Sunwell Elemental Shammys do, theres no way your doing that in your gear.

You may be getting readings of 1500 instant dps on recount, but I suspect that will make your dps time incredibly low.

I am vaguely tempted to see you in action, but im gonna have to keep an eye on our dps over the next week or so to see if there is even a spot at the moment.

Your gear is quite reasonable though your crit and spell damage are quite low oddly, hard call, our shammy class leader is away until early next week, im gonna have to get him to speak with you anymore before i can make any decision one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Salamol

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman ----   Elemental Shaman    ---- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:53 pm

ok no probblem in the mean time i will get some better gems to help up my dps ... have done a few and have got my +spell upto just over 1000 with tots
Back to top Go down
salamol

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman ----   Elemental Shaman    ---- Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:43 am

Tonight with full raid buff at MH i was kicking out on recount 1340.9 pritty good i think
Back to top Go down
Hidden

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman ----   Elemental Shaman    ---- Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:38 am

Id like to see a wws report to see what your actual dps was.

1300 dps on what ? Trash you where using chain lightning on ?
Back to top Go down
Hidden

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman ----   Elemental Shaman    ---- Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:55 am

As a comparison heres one of our Hyjal DPS reports.

As you can see at Rage one of our elemental Shammys did 1350 instant dps, though her actual dps was 1100.

With lightning bolt she got an Average Crit rate of 42% and with Chain Lightning 33% she also has about 200 more spell damage than yourself and over 100 haste which you don't have.

Undoubetdly she could have squeezed out a bit more dps, I suspect if she tried really hard and got 100% dps time she could probably manage 1400 instant dps, which maybe given time to drop totems and get out of death and decay would equate to 1300 actual dps on a good day.

This on the easiest boss to just dps at in my opinion, so again I would very shocked to see you perform that highly in your current gear. According to MaxDPS.com your top end DPS with no lag, perfect spell cycle and 100% dps time will work out at 1200 if you have a shadow priest in your group and your chugging pots to use chain lightning in your rotation. MaxDPS is often quite generous as to what the top end dps will actually be.
Back to top Go down
Hids

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman ----   Elemental Shaman    ---- Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:39 pm

That said we do want to still see you in action as you can probably do the required dps.
Back to top Go down
salamol

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman ----   Elemental Shaman    ---- Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:17 pm

ah yes good point Smile ill look into it and see what i was realy kicking out .
Back to top Go down
Mah

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman ----   Elemental Shaman    ---- Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:53 pm

Hey Salamol, im the shaman maester in the exiles.

Actually, i've seen salamol in action in FMK. My druid Panorammix is there (hehe).
Im no expert in elemental shamans, but she had a boomkin that day in her group (me) and she wasnt using Chain Lightning (i was checking recount info) because we were assinged on single targeting mobs.

Well im saying that he has the potential to perform better Smile
Back to top Go down
Salamol

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman ----   Elemental Shaman    ---- Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:53 am

hey Panorammix Smile yes i remember you . we did pritty well that night .
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman ----   Elemental Shaman    ---- Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:43 am

Ok well its Mahonys call if he thinks your up to it well book a trial, We've got Black Temple the early bosses (1 -3/4) on Thursday, if you can fit it in would probably be the best time so you dont get saved to our hyjal raid just in case things dont go as planned.
Back to top Go down
Salamol

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman ----   Elemental Shaman    ---- Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:44 pm

Yes i think i can make it . What time do you guys start ?
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman ----   Elemental Shaman    ---- Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:52 pm

Invites from 7:30.

Raid Time In is at 8pm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman ----   Elemental Shaman    ---- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elemental Shaman ----
Page 1 of 1