Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

shaman app - restoration

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cozze

shaman app - restoration Empty
PostSubject: shaman app - restoration   shaman app - restoration Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:05 am

In Character

Character Name:Cozze

Character Sex:Male

Character Age: 20

Character Race:Draenei

What part of the world did you grow up in: Dont remeber!

Do you have any family: who am i?

Who are you loyal to: who pays most

What are your religious views: none

How do you feel about the Horde: dont really like them.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: finding the secrets of ulduar!

How do you feel about Genocide: ill heal, you will never die!

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: no

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 19

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: shaman

Character Level: restoration

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Good

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Good

Link to your Armory Page:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Cozze

Please explain your choice of talents: well its the base of resto shaman spec, i think its prety standart resto spec.

Please list your previous guilds if any: Conscience (with my rogue as a main, tired of the rogue and there were happening some problems in guild that were bothering me, and i cba to think that way in a game)

Please list your previous raid experience if any:naxx 25/10 os 25 3d maly 25/10 (as a rogue, did os and naxx as a resto too)

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: senuseret, houdloom, triksy, grimx Very Happy (hai gais)

How long have you been playing THIS character: 21days, 5 hours, 20 mins! Very Happy

How often do you play:almost every day, however i cant raid on weekends, and i'm in vacation now so will only be prolly able to raid from the 18th ahead ( meh i know its bad applying in vacation )

What Add Ons do you use: grid dbm and nothing out of the ordinary

Why are you joining the guild: Raid Member

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: well i can dps too, i prefeer elemental but not really used to dps in raids so i really dont know how to answer!
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: shaman app - restoration   shaman app - restoration Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:13 am

Well even though your gear is nice for elemental your so dry on hit that it would be hard on you to do good dps at the moment in uldur, but you know that so I wont go into it.

Rgr is a good player I think we should take him, as either spec tbh.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
cozze

PostSubject: Re: shaman app - restoration   shaman app - restoration Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:14 am

Hiddenshadow wrote:
Well even though your gear is nice for elemental your so dry on hit that it would be hard on you to do good dps at the moment in uldur, but you know that so I wont go into it.

Rgr is a good player I think we should take him, as either spec tbh.

that armory is not my elemental gear, its resto
lemme check how mutch hit i have on elemental

5 secs

edit : 312 hit rating

Last edited by cozze on Sat May 09, 2009 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Senusere

PostSubject: Re: shaman app - restoration   shaman app - restoration Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:15 am

/vouch ofc

cant wait to have u among us.

És um pisso afro
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: shaman app - restoration   shaman app - restoration Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:04 am

Doh i only looked at your spec which was showing as elemental, and some of your gear had hit enchants on it, didnt check your set bonus, but tbh the armory has been unreliable last few days i may have been looking at odd items when i checked earlier.

Both sets of gear look good enough tbh.
Back to top Go down
Mags

PostSubject: Re: shaman app - restoration   shaman app - restoration Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:46 pm

312 si more than enough hit Smile You only need 263 when raiding with a boomkin/shadow priest so you can regem it a bit to spell power as its our most important stat (after hit capped ofc).

Looks good to me and he has many friends in Exiles, i vouch yes (for both characters-rogue+sham).
Back to top Go down
Mags

PostSubject: Re: shaman app - restoration   shaman app - restoration Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:50 pm

Having look at your spec - the resto spec is fine, but the elementals spec u are missing the booming echoes talent and u got the wolf one instead. You should consider it as Booming echoes give u 20% direct dmg on Flame shock.
Back to top Go down
Houdloom

PostSubject: Re: shaman app - restoration   shaman app - restoration Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:33 pm

i vouch rgr its a awesome guy.

hope he enters :-D

Houd.
Back to top Go down
cozze

PostSubject: Re: shaman app - restoration   shaman app - restoration Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:51 pm

Mags wrote:
Having look at your spec - the resto spec is fine, but the elementals spec u are missing the booming echoes talent and u got the wolf one instead. You should consider it as Booming echoes give u 20% direct dmg on Flame shock.

hehe dont consider the elemental spec, i know its not the right one XD, i did t rush spec on that time becouse senuseret was rushing me to go ab pwn some noobs with lava burst Very Happy

/roger
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: shaman app - restoration   shaman app - restoration Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:40 am

Ok man we are gonna get you in cos people love you and stuff :-D, I dunno what spec we want you to raid as yet but it will be one of your two specs :-p.
Back to top Go down
cozze

PostSubject: Re: shaman app - restoration   shaman app - restoration Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:18 am

Hiddenshadow wrote:
Ok man we are gonna get you in cos people love you and stuff :-D, I dunno what spec we want you to raid as yet but it will be one of your two specs :-p.

thanks for the opurtunity, will do my best Very Happy

/roger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shaman app - restoration   shaman app - restoration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shaman app - restoration
Page 1 of 1