Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fergo's Application form.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fergo

Fergo's Application form. Empty
PostSubject: Fergo's Application form.   Fergo's Application form. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:06 am

In Character

Character Name: Fergo

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: Ah, My age you ask! Its been many years since i saw the light, i saw the moon fade into the ghostly night and the clouds move swiftly as rain poored down my staff. Its been 70 years since then!

Character Race: Human

What part of the world did you grow up in: Northshire! I was lucky to be born there.

Do you have any family: Im afraid my mother died to a plague, my father died in the deadmines and my sister! Well Theres nothing to be said of her.

Who are you loyal to: King Arthus! And the alliance/

What are your religious views: I pray to the spirits, they taught me alot in my magic!

How do you feel about the Horde: The horde! The horde!! There dirt of the bottom of my shoes. I shall slay every last one of them!

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: I hope to venture into the deepest and scariest dungeons in the world! And to slay and kill anything that comes in our way of doing so! I hope to learn lots of co-operating skills and get to Know more about people.

How do you feel about Genocide: I should think anyone who thinsk this is good should be sluaghterd! I will do it for them! gracefully! The demonds who destructed our planet should be killed.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: No never!

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 13

Real Sex: Male / Female Male

Character Class: Mage

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Basic / Good / Advanced
good but can understand and say complicated words.

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Basic / Good / Advanced
good

Link to your Armory Page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Fergo

Please explain your choice of talents: My talents include Frost and Arcane for max damage at little hits. Also to make my apponent die as fast as possible and inflict the most damage on them.

Please list your previous guilds if any: The reckoners Primal Rage The silverwing elite And also The storm lords!

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Kara!

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Yes Gorfannon

How long have you been playing THIS character: 2 years.

How often do you play: 6 days a week for 6-7 hours

What Add Ons do you use: None at the moment but willing to do any and download any if it helps me.

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member / Raid Member / Role play Focused
Raiding and also social abit of RP
If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: I dont really Know what you mean by this but if its and overall total of how much damage i can do on the damage metter laster time i cheked it was 8000-9000 k
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Fergo's Application form. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fergo's Application form.   Fergo's Application form. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:05 am

Im afraid your gear is way below our current requirements for raiding and our main raid team is not really looking for more members who will take a month or two to gear up.

Its a good application and if it was at the beggining of an expansion rather than at the end of one I would probably take you in, but at the moment I think id probably be unjustified in doing so.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com

Fergo's Application form.
Page 1 of 1