Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Nairu - Death Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nairu

Application - Nairu - Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Application - Nairu - Death Knight   Application - Nairu - Death Knight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:36 pm

In Character

Character Name: Nairu

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: Since I was risen back from the dead, age no longer has any meaning for me.

Character Race: Gnome

What part of the world did you grow up in: My old life is nothing more than an echo of memories, from what I do recall Gnomeregan is my birth place.

Do you have any family: All my family were slaughtered by my hand before the Lich Kings power over me was broken.

Who are you loyal to: I am loyal to all who seek to destroy the Lich King.

What are your religious views: I have none.

How do you feel about the Horde: The horde are insignificant but if they get in my way I will feel no remorse in removing them from the living.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: I hope to find some good friends to fight back the darkness for another day.

How do you feel about Genocide: Sometimes Genocide is the only way to be sure a threat is completely destroyed.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: I am neither.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 29

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Death Knight

Character Level: 80

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking):Advanced

Link to your Armory Page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Nairu

Please explain your choice of talents: 17 Blood / 54 Frost. Gives good DPS and some nice raid buffs. 80 Spell resistances and increases melee haste by 20%

Please list your previous guilds if any: Not been in any guild on this server.

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Zul'Gurub, Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Heroic Obsidian Sanctum, and small part of Naxxramas.

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Nope

How long have you been playing THIS character: Since the expansion was released.

How often do you play: Quite frequently, depends on what is happening or if im away at my girlfriends.

What Add Ons do you use: Power Auras, Quartz, Recount, Rune addon.

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member, who would like to raid now and again if my time allows.

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: My last recount dps on patchwerk was above 2700dps.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nairu - Death Knight   Application - Nairu - Death Knight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:54 am

I like this application, you've put some effort into your gear and researched your class.

However no Omen ? Could you tell me your dps rotation ?

Happy with everything else though.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Nairu

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nairu - Death Knight   Application - Nairu - Death Knight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:01 pm

Because i very rarely get the chance to raid with being guildless not really needed to use omen, specially with how hard it is these days to do more threat than a decent tank. Though i always planned to get Omen and Deadly Boss Mods if I got into a guild. in fact will get them now.

My rotation is as follows - Icy Touch, Obliterate, Olbliterate, Blood Strike, Frost strike dump. Repeat. I always start with a blood tap if im lacking the extra rune for the second obliterate.

I constantly follow the Frost DPS forum in elitest jerks also to keep on top of the latest developments.

http://elitistjerks.com/f72/t37448-frosty_dps_discussion_no_magic_hat_required/
Back to top Go down
Doberman

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nairu - Death Knight   Application - Nairu - Death Knight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:13 pm

Nairu should have asked prune and I to vouch for him, we have done SOOOOOOOO many instances together and we love nairruuuu
Back to top Go down
Prune

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nairu - Death Knight   Application - Nairu - Death Knight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:13 pm

Nairu <3
Back to top Go down
Nairu

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nairu - Death Knight   Application - Nairu - Death Knight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:36 pm

Thanks Doberman and Prune, I'm feeling the love ;D
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nairu - Death Knight   Application - Nairu - Death Knight Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:38 am

Ok lets give it a whirl.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Nairu

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nairu - Death Knight   Application - Nairu - Death Knight Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:08 pm

Thanks very much, will look forward to seeing you all in the new year, have a good one everyone!
Back to top Go down
Mags

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nairu - Death Knight   Application - Nairu - Death Knight Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:41 pm

Yay for nairu hes awesome! I encouraged him to apply ^^ Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
Lev

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nairu - Death Knight   Application - Nairu - Death Knight Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:41 pm

gah i need to keep up on the applications page. Seen this guy in action. One of the... if not the best DK i've seen so far in instance environment Smile
Back to top Go down
Nairu

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nairu - Death Knight   Application - Nairu - Death Knight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:55 pm

Thanks for the support guys, will see you all in game shortly now im back home Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nairu - Death Knight   Application - Nairu - Death Knight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Nairu - Death Knight
Page 1 of 1