Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vahanesh - Death Knight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vahanesh

Vahanesh - Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Vahanesh - Death Knight   Vahanesh - Death Knight Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:57 pm

In Character

Character Name: Vahanesh

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: Unsure

Character Race: Night Elf

What part of the world did you grow up in:
Teldrassil, for the first part of my life. I still remember when the burning legion attacked, i was a youngling. We travelled after that, until the accident. I awoke in Acherus, as one as Arthas' Death Knights.

Do you have any family: I still remember my parents faces, but no names,I have spent my life searching for them but have had no luck so far. The closest thing I have to family is Highlord Darion Mograine, my mentor.

Who are you loyal to: I am my own man,which allows me to choose my own path. Many come and go, none so far have been of any worth.

What are your religious views:After the accident, all knowledge of my previous life was expunged, and i have no religious views.

How do you feel about the Horde: I have served with a few members of the Horde whilst in my training in Acherus. Never again...

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: A chance to prove myself, a place to fit in. Perhaps a way to find my past.

How do you feel about Genocide: Thats a tough one. The needs of the many over the needs of the one i guess. What is one race to save the whole of Azeroth?

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon:
I've been called a demon by many,I am misunderstood, if people are too lazy to find out about me properly, it is not worth explaining.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 16

Real Sex: Male

Character Class:
Death Knight

Character Level: 66 (would be 70+ if not for exams atm)

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Vahanesh

Please explain your choice of talents: Unholy, im nothing without my minion, and frost to boost it up

Please list your previous guilds if any: Starter guild - Legion of Exiles

Please list your previous raid experience if any: None on this server, some raid experience up to Black Temple. Need to work on Northrend.

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Zeku

How long have you been playing THIS character: A month

How often do you play: Whenever i can, most likely 6 or 7 days a week

What Add Ons do you use: X-Perl Unit frames, Cartographer, Questhelper

Why are you joining the guild: Roleplayings my main strength, but i'm hoping to be a future raider.

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: At the moment i need to sort out my DPS for a Death knight, currently on my levelling spec. [EDIT] Just did Auchenai Crypts and got 649.4 dps if that counts [EDIT]

Last edited by Vahanesh on Mon May 04, 2009 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeku

Zeku

PostSubject: Re: Vahanesh - Death Knight   Vahanesh - Death Knight Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:09 pm

Played with him as Horde, he's a nice guy, probably the best RP'er I've ever met. He would not fit in, at Goldshire Razz *slaps Cascardo Banes and Mytos*

Thumbs up for whatever my vote count Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vahanesh - Death Knight   Vahanesh - Death Knight Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:30 am

I like the application I'm gonna approve this, lets see where it goes.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vahanesh - Death Knight   Vahanesh - Death Knight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vahanesh - Death Knight
Page 1 of 1