Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Verokk - Hybrid dps (Death Knight)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Verokk

Verokk - Hybrid dps (Death Knight) Empty
PostSubject: Verokk - Hybrid dps (Death Knight)   Verokk - Hybrid dps (Death Knight) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:55 pm

In Character

Character Name: Verokk

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: Since Wotlk

Character Race: Human

What part of the world did you grow up in: Redridge?

Do you have any family: Not anymore

Who are you loyal to: The King of Stormwind

What are your religious views: None as such, I follow no religion

How do you feel about the Horde: *pulls out a shotgun*

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: I hope to achive the best I can be, I wish to be a part of The Exiles to achive my maximum potential within a loving and kind society <3

How do you feel about Genocide: Im a loving person, and am not planning to reinact Hitler in-game

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: Not that i know of Evil or Very Mad

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 14 (Im not an immature kid..)

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Death Knight

Character Level: 80

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Verokk

Please explain your choice of talents: Im not having look with a 2-handed weapon, I figure that my current spec achives maximum dps

Please list your previous guilds if any: Equillibrium, Primal Rage, Lights Inqusition, Stormwind Millita - (I regret nothing!)
Alot of these guilds are on previous characters, my Death-knight is my current main cracter, and my active character. I could name more guilds but they wernt what I would class as "Serious"

Please list your previous raid experience if any: 4 nights a week for two years, on a protection warrior

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: /shrug

How long have you been playing THIS character: Since Wotlk, I enjoy playing Death Knights, I did not choose this class to skimp on levels, as so many people tell me

How often do you play: Alot, I dont time my self but generally I play when I can, However i do have a social life, and cannot be expected to play at rediculos times. But appart from playing at 1am in the morning ect i am generally available

What Add Ons do you use: Omen, Deadly boss, Recount, Titian Panel... Alot more but they are not relevant to combat.

Why are you joining the guild: Raid Member / Friendly Member

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: Depending on gear and specific enviroments I can hit up to 3.9k and a low of 2k, I change my spec alot due to armor and weapons, but my dps is generally highish.
Please dont challenge me about my gear and my dps, I only tell you what I see from my addons, Im always up for a quick run somewhere if you want hard proof.
Its not the gear, its the person that counts, and if your wanting a dedicated member, im your man cheers
Thanks for your time
Back to top Go down

Verokk - Hybrid dps (Death Knight)
Page 1 of 1